Reviews for Lady In Blue
laocadia chapter 3 . 3/13/2001
perfect, well almost, maybe five or more chapters of this, so brilliant. I love happy endings and the logic worked and Squall should have suffered a little more but all in all, an extremely good story. I'm listing it as my favorite on my site if I ever figure out how to do it.
laocadia chapter 2 . 3/13/2001
I'm into this. My favorite thing is exploring old mansions and we're in a castle no less, all the old stuff, mysterious, old hiddenpassages, I love it. I miss the love interest for Cristy, maybe because of the gothic romance trend, but the story is active and interesting and I got to the end before I realized where I was.
sherazard chapter 3 . 3/13/2001
This is a great story. It gives a new light into Time Compression and it was worthwhile to read. Great story.
trimurti chapter 3 . 3/11/2001
Wow, that was...weird. But still really cool...I thought the whole "otherworldly" thing was really interesting and definitely was a great plot. Cool! _
Amy chapter 3 . 3/11/2001
I must admit, that was one of the best (if not /the/ best) stories I've read in a long, long, LONG time. You managed to skillfully blend together our reality with the reality created in FF8. Not an easy task. Nicely done, and bravo!
laocadia chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
this is good, special. I'm savoring this story. It starts perfectly, mysteriously, hooks you right at the beginning. Then the description of the country interspersed with Squall's confusion, perfect. No problem about wanting to keep reading. Now for chap.2.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3