Reviews for Artemis Fowl The Mistake
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
Just ta let ya know, your chapter repeats some parts so it doesn't make sense and ya may want to fix that for ya readers. Just sayin'.
drakle chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
it keeps repeating copy and paster
Donkeysfeet chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I don't really know if this is not new enough for anybody to see this review but I'd say about a nine and three was just being downright stupid!
Donkeys feet chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
You pasted or cipher some are a couple complete repeats.
JaMisa27 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
HEHEHE lol is such a jackass!
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Beckett Simpleton chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
OMG YOUR SPELLING IS /TERRIBLE/! You seriously need a spell checker. And a beta. Like, NOW! I would add this to my faves if there were less of the elipsis, less of the crap spelling and less of the awful grammar. I don't want to sound like a faler but SERIOUSLY! Jeez! But I think that the bare bones are good. It has potentian if you'd just clean up the faults. Infact, if you want to, I shall edit this myself (i am not a beta) to try and make it eisier to read without stripping your ideas away because i think that this could be an amazing story. Take me seriously. PM me if you want me to have a go and I will email it to you. You don't have to use it, but... Oh the spelling. It BURNS!
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
There's two parts repeated in chapter 9.
CieloCrimisi chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Words cannot describe how ridiculous this story is. It was like watching an auto wreck- horrible, but I couldn't rip my eyes away. I had to keep clicking next to see if it could get any worse. And then it did. I won't even go into your spelling/grammar, I seriously hope you were eight or nine when you posted this, or else autistic or something cuz otherwise that's just sad.
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
aw i love that :)
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
poor commander
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
oh my god! why would mr. fowl do that! poor arty :(
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
i love this story!
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
okay scratch that NOW i wanna cry