Reviews for Marauder Reminders
Gina chapter 7 . 10/13/2005
I. LOVE. THIS. FIC. Please write another chapter, remember your promise?

You really are very good.
Beagairbheag chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I'm loving this fic! Just thought i'd let you know that. Hope the writers block has been locked up very tightly up in a box and thrown in the ocean (or another large mass of water if you dont live anywhere near the sea). Cant wait for the next chapter, keep writing hun

Mhairi

aka NaturallyInsane
sPinnErs-eNdx chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
gah

sirius IS a prat. yet i love him dearly.

same with moony.

update soon )
SporkWoman chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Tonks' mood does seem to be swingning in a million different directions.. she should really make up her mind on how to act around Remus.. haha he's jealous of a kid half his age! _ and no problem, the update was worth the wait :)
claudiastar chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Hooray, finally a new chapter. It is a fabulous one as well. Remus is jealous! he he he! Tonks was so cute in it as well, I love the way you write their developing relationship. Love this fic, please don't leave us hanging again, new chapter asap.
Melissa Black13 chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Oh I love this! You've got the characterization of Tonks and Remus down pact I think. You're doing a great job! I hope you update soon! There better not be a 4 month long wait for the update this time. Lol.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Damn! Update now I tell you! I love this! My new favourite couple! They're so perfect for each other!

Love this fic!
kanikan chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Good chapter, I always enjoy the interaction between the characters in this fic, though I'm beginning to wornder just where you're headed with the story. Don't get me wrong, I quite like it, but it seems that it's mostly dialogue and needs a bit more back story/plot (aside from just getting R/T together and the actual OotP storyline). Will be looking forward to the next chapter.
JDw9fdjf3efv chapter 7 . 7/27/2005
Hey this is awesome! It’s an actual story! Huzzah! Keep up the good work.
Annieboo92 chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
hey! great story, oh my gosh I love it so much. I have a new obsession with Remus/Tonks and this is a fabulous story! Keep writing i'm adding this to my story alert list so i can keep up with when you update! Write more soon!
gpoy chapter 7 . 7/26/2005
Hello! Don't let this go to your head, all right, but I don't think I've ever read such a fantastic R/T fic in all my years of shipping.

You have their relationship just as I thought it would be, mercurial and unpredictable and entirely what Remus needs. It also seems to me like it's not idealised.

Plus, all your background characters are very canon, which is always a good thing.

Well done, I shall be hanging around for your next update!
SporkWoman chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
i really like this story. it's interesting to see things that might have happened when Harry wasn't around to fill us in on the events. heh, i really liked that description of the wizard in Liverpool who misused words.. i sometimes do that myself, though i usually have a vague idea of wat they mean and most of the time i actually use them correctly. the whole Fred-fancying-Tonks thing is also amusing. he seemed quite peeved when Tonks left w/ Lupin :)

hope to see more of the story soon. there's been quite a laspe of time since you last updated.
Loz chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
*bit of a HBP spoiler*

omg are you psychic? hepzibah! bloody hell. anyway, loving this story..how glad am i that theyr canon now! plz continue...
FiveByFive13 chapter 6 . 7/8/2005
i absolutely love this story! it rocks!

can't wait for more, and great job writing it!
claudiastar chapter 6 . 7/5/2005
lovely fic, you've got Remus and Tonk's growing relationship really beautiful. I particularly loved the the scene where she confronts him about his failure to tell her he is a werewolf in person
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »