Reviews for Marauder Reminders
Radiant chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
I'm really enjoying your story; you've captured the characters very well. I think the dialogue is especially well-written, it's realistic and flows well-not stilted at all. You've set a good pace for Remus' and Tonks' relationship; not too fast, not too slow; they're just getting to know each other.

I can't wait til you update!
delumacar chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
Its so sweet so please update soon
Sparkle chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
OMG i absolutely love this! i really hope you update soon! please keep writing! i luv the way u have portrayed tonks and remus, and how remus insists on calling tonks, nymphadora. this story is really great...i cant wait to see wat happens next!
starnat chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Nymph-adora.. Adora in spanish means adore so by saying Nymph-adore its like saying her names adorable.
snarkysweetness chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
Not a bad story. My only problem with it is that at the end of Chapter 3 Remus contradicts himself about Harry staying at the Dursley's.
Redgirl44 chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
Woah! Really great story you've got going here. Please update! I really liked the conflict between Remus and Tonks. I can't wait to see where the plot's headed.
Kanikan chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
I go away for a weekend and come back to this story, what a wonderful way to start the week. Your version of Tonks has maintained the quality it started out with, an inner and outer strength seldom seen, it's not often that she appears in stories upset at Remus for not telling her himself about the werewolf, though I could see her going either toward anger or sadness (a mixture of both). I think you might have made her a bit more understanding toward the end, though still rightly angry at being passed off to Sirius.

Remus on the other hand I'm not too sure about. I've read both stories in which he's a victim of society and it has affected his interaction with people to the point where human contact is beyond his comprehension of anyone being able to bestow upon him; and those were he has this great inner strength that though shunned and rejected by the masses, he hasn't been broken. I think you're treading more toward the broken Remus, and though interesting it can get rather repetitive.

In any case, I highly enjoyed the chapter. There are a few grammatical errors that should be fixed at some point, but on the whole they haven’t retracted from the tale. I look forward to the next chapter.
i luv lupin chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
hey this is a great fic! One of the best Lupin/Tonks I've read!

I loved the allteration things in the first chapters, and I think you've written the dialogue very well.

I know this is my first review, so I'm trying not to sound harsh: but, in that outburst, I thought Tonks was a little OOC. She just seemed to easy going in the book to outburst like that, even though it WAS something quite big. I agree she was going to confront Remus, though I didn't think she would lose it completely.

Anyway! Please update soon!
Queriusole chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
That's quite a confrontation. It worked well and I look forward to reading how Lupin and Tonks make progress in the relationship.
Queriusole chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
Great chapter. It flowed well for the fit with the 'real' story and highlighted Tonks as an Auror. But I loved how she pinned Lupin and his great !
Gretalie Moores chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
OMG! Tonks' outburst was just brilliant...sounds like the kind of thing I would do. It's good to know that they're back on track though... :D

I like 'the next chapter' please, with a side order of 'Tonks and Remys cuteness'

Keep on 'defying gravity!

Love Louisa x
mrscribble chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
And the truth comes out. I loved Tonks' reaction to Remus being a werewolf, if you will. Can't wait for the next chapter )
starnat chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
Theyre quite a pair! ;) I like how Tonks solved the problem.
Emmeline Black chapter 5 . 3/11/2005
I really liked this chapter. Could you add a missing moment or something where Sirius tells Tonks about Remus being a werewolf? I'd really like to see her initial reaction to Remus sending Sirius as a messenger and her reaction to Remus being a werewolf. I laughed out loud when Remus told Tonks about the unqualified teachers. That was hilarious! Does Fred really have a crush on Tonks? That could be interesting. Even though I don't like Remus and Tonks upset with each other, I'm glad Tonks let Remus know that he needed to trust her and be honest with her. I like the way she did it, too. She didn't just blow up at him. Remus being scared of Tonks was hilarious! So was Tonks throwing things at him, even if it wasn't meant to be. Keep up the great work and update soon!

(Wow. That's one of the longest reviews I've written.)
Gretalie Moores chapter 4 . 3/10/2005 chapter pretty please?

Love Louisa x