Reviews for Marauder Reminders
starnat chapter 4 . 3/3/2005
Egwene..Sounds .

What I like about this chapter is how well you developed Tonks and Remus friendhip and put in the storyline.

Its sounds realistic indeed.

Keep the good work!
jennykim2007 chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
I liked this chapter. I thought the last part was very funny. I think it's like Remus to just give in and call her tonks instead of pushing it. Although in the book he does call her nymphadora when he introduces her to Harry. Then Tonks goes don't call me Nymphadora Remus. lol I memmorized a lot of stuff from the fifth book. I look forward to your next chapter. Please tell me which name you like better. Lupinlover88 or Remus'sgirl88. I think i might of messed it up but oh well. I hope you update soon. I know it's redundant but it's between Lupinlover88 and Remus'sgirl88. I'm waiting for your reply and one more.
jennykim2007 chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
I liked this chapter as much as the others. I think Lupin's right however. I know the Dursley's are miserable people who treat Harry horribly but still the point is to keep him safe. He'll go to hogwarts and well if being at the Dursleys is safe which it think it is then i agree. Wellm, it doesn't matter since we already know what will happen. Well i'll review your next chapter.
jennykim2007 chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
I liked this chapter very much. I liked that nickname you got for Tonks. Nymphy lol i like that. Also i wanted to ask you something. I wanted to have a special name for ff net or any othe ff sight. Most of the people have some cool name. Well since my favorite marauder is Remus can you tell me which name you like better? Lupinlover88 or Remus'sgirl88. Thanks bunches.
jennykim20007 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I liked this chapter but i think Tonks is a little out of charactor. It's not like tonks to wip her wand out like that out of no where. Also Tonks shouldn't live at her flat anymore because she's part of the order she should be at the headquarters. Well not all time. Also it's not like tonks to be embarraced that easily. Come on yeah she doesn't like her first name nbut she's open has a sense of fun so she shouldn't be so shy she should be a little more outgoing.
Kanikan chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Have I mentioned recently how much I’m enjoying your portrayal of Tonks? Not many authors tend to remember that she is an ‘auror’ and just keep her tripping over objects left and right, you’ve managed to incorporate both the clutz (which I'm one as well) and the trained law enforcer quite nicely.

I have nothing constructive to add, though there were a few grammatical errors here and there, on the whole they didn’t detract from the overall effect of the chapter. The Remus/Tonks interaction just leaves me with a smile on my face, and I must agree with Remus, Egwene is by far a worse name. Keep writing!
mrscribble chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
) Awesome. Aunt Egwene XD

The story is going rather well. Very nicely written so far. )

PS. It's Mr. Scribble, yes. Never mind I'm female P
nycgrl chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
Loved the Remus/Tonks dialogue, hope you update soon!
Kanikan chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Timelines can completely throw an author off, sometimes there’s so much to remember that you end up forgetting the little things. Great chapter, it’s nice to have Remus interacting with Tonks again, I’m specially fond of the line:

“He had decided during his five weeks away that he didn’t like the idea of calling her Tonks. It just didn’t fit. He wasn’t going to tell her that yet, though.”

Quite perfect I think. Though I’m not sure how often in the books he actually calls her Nymphadora, it’s one of those things that just fits so well in this ship (not sure if that makes sense to anyone but me).

Keep writing.
Shamira chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
I absolutely love this story! I've been poking around Remus Lupin stories for the past 3 days and we lucky to stumble across this one. It is truly special. I love seeing the Order from the adult viewpoint, when all we saw before was what the kids, or rather, Harry saw. I can't wait to see where you take it. Your characterizations are very good, and very enjoyable. This line was amazing “It’s never better to be safe and unloved.” Great job, and keep up the good work! Update soon, ya hear?
starnat chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
Great fic!
Queriusole chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Nice to see Sirius added into the mix. Would like more interactions between Remus and Tonks but I assume that's coming up next. I like the way you conveyed Tonks' interest in Remus.

Welcome to the club of Lupin/Tonks authors!
Mucada chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
This may sound odd, but my favourite part was when the Order discusses the prophecy and the Department of Mysteries. It says that this story is really centered around Remus, Sirius, etc, instead of the kids, since they had no idea about the Order business. Anyway, I loved your Remus, again. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
nycgrl chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
I'm glad Sirius is in the fic, and I love the realistic and corresponding canon situations in the fic. Nice work!
mrscribble chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Very good, can't wait for more _
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »