Reviews for Marauder Reminders
Kanikan chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
I just love an author who updates so quickly, though I think I might have just jinxed the next chapter from coming out soon . The story continues to be very entertaining, it’s a pity we already know that Remus failed in his task, though how and why remains to be seen. I only have one slight problem with the dates you give out (in regards to age); you have Sirius mention that Tonks was born the same year he moved in with James, but if the age difference between Tonks and the Marauders is13 yrs (which I think is the correct age difference) then she would have been born sometime during their 3rd or even 4th year. In book 5 I’m fairly sure it’s mentioned that Sirius moved in with James during their 6th year. So, going by this, you have Tonks being 15-16 yrs younger than Remus. I could be wrong, and you might be playing around with the ages, in which case you can disregard this. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of this wonderful story.
Queriusole chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Great start. I enjoyed the tension as Tonks and Remus kept stumbling with each other.

Look forward to your next update.
starnat chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Beautiful beguinning! Im looking forward to the next chapter.
Mucada chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Wow, this is one of the best Tonks-meets-Remus stories I've ever read. Your Remus and Tonks are so perfectly in character too. Keep up the awesome writing. :)
nycgrl chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Very interesting so far, I like the twist that Tonks reminded Remus of Lily physically. I'd love to read more!
mar chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
nice story, keep on going!
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I like it so far! I really think you should continue. Keep up the great work!

Alicia
mrscribble chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Well done _ They do seem a little OOC, but if you could fix that, it would be dandy, LOL!
Kanikan chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I just love reading first meeting fics - at least those that have been well written, and this one certainly is. You've managed to write a believable Remus and kept Tonks from being over the top (I hate it when all authors can concentrate on is her clumsiness. She is an auror after all, so there's more to her than dropping things and running into objects, and you managed to show that quite well by concentrating on her fast draw with the wand and not being so trusting of Remus). I'll be on the lookout for updates, so hope you keep writing.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5