Reviews for Report Cards: Part 3
Luzith chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
haha, just finished all three and this is hilarious!
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I hope you do another one.
Victoria.Annxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ow wow! How funny was this story! I've never heard the song Mmm, Bop but I have heard Barbie Girl, Gordon really knows how to make his brothers hate him! And dressing the mascot in lingerie! I would like to know how he got his hands on that, or maybe not? Great three stories, I agree with Jeff, report card day is definitely interesting. :) xx
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
When his sons were involved, ignorance really was bliss.

LOL! This is great.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
lol Wow... Nice ring tones lol
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
loved this story! you made me laugh so much!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
OO Im on a roll here! LOL I loved this series, very very cute.
Spense chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I can't believe I've been so callous as not to have submitted reviews to your work before. Two of my very favorite Thunderbird Stories are 'Report Cards' and 'Left Behind', and I was sure I'd left reviews, but apparently, I hadn't. Please accept my apologies as I remedy the situation.

I loved this story - all three parts. I'm just leaving a combined review on Part three. I love that Scott is the one who has to find the reports cards, and that he looks at it as a challenge. And the show the brothers put on for John gave me a chuckle. I can't imagine Jeff coping with that family.

I loved the way Jeff dealt with each of his sons - with love and understanding - and treating each one as an individual with specific talents.

The cellphone thing was terrific!

Keep the stories coming.
Girl-Detective chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Bwahahahaha! Nice ending to your trilogy. Loved the cell phine hijinks.
lfcgirl81 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Lol, great story! All I can say is, Write more pleaze...
IloveSam chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Aww! A great ending! I love the way that Jeff doesn't get angry but tries to encourage Alan to do better! And that ringtone thing really had me laughing...great fic, I loved it! :)
Chibimax chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
hey,

nice story i really laugh with this one. Poor Virg. First having the song 'M, Bop' and then i'm a barbie girl D keep it up ;p