Reviews for 4 am
melliegirl13 chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Wow. This story was awesome. It was heartbreaking and beautifully written. Great Job :)
roganjalex chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
i am speechless
Musical Redhead chapter 12 . 4/9/2012
I reread this whole thing yesterday. It's my favorite of your stories. A lot of it does give me a lump in my throat, but I like when books make that happen. I like to be moved by the characters' pain.

I loved how well you intertwined the past with the present in this story. Even though it's sad that Tristan and Rory lost nine years, and so sad to imagine what that would really be like to experience, it's so beautiful that they found each other again and still love/want each other, and never stopped.

Also, I like how this story ends at the end. Meaning, a couple of your stories get to a point that feels like the end, but the story continues for a few mores chapters. This one was just right.
Nutmeg1985 chapter 12 . 9/12/2011
Beautiful story :)
TornBetweenLives chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
This is a beautiful story...
LondonSW chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
Love, love, love in my all time top 5 trory fics!
shelby chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
so i only have one question... are you a professional writer? because this fic i G!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
This story was emotional, was enthralling, and nearly brought me to tears. The emotional connection that you established was phenomenal. The whole story just kept me wanting more. I still want more, but I feel like you finished it well. You have fabulous words of wisdom. Those little blurbs at the beginning and end of some chapters just made me feel like I was really a part of a story that was actually going on.
BrandyP chapter 12 . 5/6/2008
I know you wrote this story like 3 years ago, but have just read it for the first time and felt the need to comment. I really loved it! I like that it wasn't all fluffy like so many stories are. It was tragic and raw and real. Great job!
Believe without Seeing chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
Oh My God! That was like the BEST thing i've ever read. I've cried more than I can EVER remember crying! You, my friend, are an AMAZING author! GREAT STORY!
nk-number1actress chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
wow that was amazing
iamextraordinary chapter 12 . 2/18/2007
wonderful story :) i have a question about the WHW series... where in the world do you come up with that stuff? it's so... detailed! it's great :) keep writing!
yelloellow chapter 12 . 2/4/2007
I have been an avid fan of yours for a couple of years now. Or at least I think it's a couple of years.

I have always read the latest chapters and stories but I never read any of your old stories.

Like with other authors out there, I thought that they'd be written in a beginner's style. Mistakes with the flow, the characters, the atmosphere and descriptions. Mistakes with the lengths of the chapters and the way they linked as well as the originality of the idea.

I feel so stupid and I feel as If I have been robbed.

This, I think, was one of your first stories. And the scariest thing to me is that it could have been one of the most recent ones too.

Your writing has moved over miles of ground but the way that you made this so simple and sweet is a sweet relief to stories out there.

The characters were developed, it wasn't dragged out, and you made sure to have the right storyline. Just the right amount of emotion and information about their past and you wrote them as mature as they would have been.

Dang is all I can say. I wish I had read this earlier.

Not to despair however! I am gonna blitz through all of your stories in chronological order. Your spot on my fave authors list is definitely deserved.

Not to say that I'm the one with THE list or anything.

xD

Gratz on a job well done.

-Naina
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
OMG, someone added this story to a Trory Community that I "belong" to, so I just got to re-read it. Amazing! I love this story. Even more now because I got to read it all the way through in one sitting. Poor Morgie has no idea why her Mommy is bawling in front of her computer. This is such a poignant story with so many twists and turns, just like real life. Great job.
Melika Elena chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
gorgeous. original, bittersweet, and a great ending filled with better tomorrows. i loved it