Reviews for Love Pentagon
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 7/12
I think that Inuyasha should totally dump Kikyo and ditch fugly Sukey. It's ruining things for Kagome and Inuyasha's soon to be relationship.
amberlynn12 chapter 41 . 3/25/2013
Awesome fic! :)
The Sins Of Fate chapter 41 . 8/29/2008
I love it.
feminismdidinfact happen chapter 40 . 10/24/2007
I'm really sorry, I was reading this and I was just...so depressed because your Kagome was such an acephalic idiot! It pains me to read a character who I admire because she was selfless and full of love painted as an idiotic and selfish bimbo who thought ill of other people out of jealousy and spite. If this was your interpretation of the character then it's just sad. I'm serious, you mentioned it reflected you but dear god I hope you don't think like this and dear god, I hope you don't actually think being in love should be like this. I actually hate it when inukag start kissing, because Inuyasha is an asshole and Kagome is a self-loathing, misogynistic (yes women can be misogynistic as well) idiot...and they should both die, honestly.
KikyouHATER chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
gr
KikyouHATER chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
O.o
Karichi chapter 40 . 9/23/2006
aw come on a squele lol c now me gotta read that 1 2XD lol
Karichi chapter 25 . 9/21/2006
gr its like kag finaly has something good going on 4 her and he has to comeing and ruin it GOSH dosnt he have a gf or something.
Karichi chapter 23 . 9/20/2006
gosh its so getting on my nerves and its driving me crazy! and inu is b-ing stupid i mean he has a gf so why dose he care wht kag doses gr.
Karichi chapter 20 . 9/20/2006
gr weres sesshy.
Karichi chapter 19 . 9/20/2006
WHT THE HECK!. THAT WAS 2 SHORT_
Karichi chapter 18 . 9/20/2006
thank u! gosh mayb he'll fall 4 sessh and 4get inu 4 awhile-.-
Karichi chapter 17 . 9/20/2006
OK NOW THERE BOTH GETTING ON MY NERVES WHY DOSE SHE STILL LOVE HIM GOSH IF I WAS KAG I WOULDNT EVEN WANNA B HIS FRIEND ANYMORE C THAT WHY ME NO TRUST GUYS I BEALY TRUST GIRLS AND I RAIRLY TRUTS PPL/HUMANS! . GR!
Karichi chapter 16 . 9/20/2006
GR THIS IS GETTING ON MY NEREVS!. I REALY HATE INU IN THIS STORY HE BEYOND A PLAYER GR I JUST WANT HER TO FALL OUT OF LUV W/ HIM 4EVER AND REALY MEAN AND BE DONE W/ IT! XO!AH!
Karichi chapter 13 . 9/20/2006