Reviews for Two's Company
velfire chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Great fic. AHH Miso! (I had that everyday for two months and now am phobic of it.) So naturally throughout the story I glared at the character, besides him trying to kill Kazahaya of course. I was cackling at Kazahaya the whole time - poor boy in denial. You really had me addicted.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
_Hahahahhahaahaahahhaahah! Great!
YearoftheDragon chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
It was very good.
Maya chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Your story has real potential. The plot is really cute, but honestly, it was painful to read because of the copious lack of punctuation and disheartening grammar, such as the elementary difference between "your" and "you're."
carpchan chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Heehee! This is was perfect. Everyone was in character and the whole thing was hilarious. The plot was great and Miso was so funny! Yesh I love this uberly *.* Now I must go to see if you have other fics...*ponder ponder**
Zeto chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Lol! Oh, dude that was a good fic!
bitchslapme chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Haha, this is so cute! And funny! Ah hahaha...
PiperP3LEH chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I loved your story! It could of easily have gone with the mangas! It was really cute. I hope you write another fanfiction.
Rinoki Rio chapter 1 . 3/9/2005

it was all crazy!

with all the crazy, the kill attempts, love stuff, more crazy, toy cats getting run over, clans and shiny shiny knives it makes reading this fun for the whole fangirl tribes!

yay fangirls! and fanboys!

Bye-cha o
hikarienzeru chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
lin3 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
good as always! Keep up the good work!

A common fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
That was FREAKIN' AWSOME! I will definatly be looking out for more stories you write in the future. Keep up the wonderful work!
mentaru chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hehehe: "Of course ... it wasn't a date. Right?" Yes, I love that ending line! I laugh at the stupidity of Kaza-chan, but I love him to death. He's just a little dense ... and has taken a one-way trip to Egypt. (Heh. Bad pun.) I, again, loved the plot ... It's always fun to give Kaza-chan some competition! And I loved that cat fight! It was so amusing! Heh: "HE TRIED TO KILL ME!" Yes, yes he did. *pats Kazahaya on the head* But you've got Riku-kun to back you now! Hehehe. I give you TEN MILLION KUDOS!
Dark Interval chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
oh another simply huggable one!

tat's it there's no doubt abt it, youare by far the best legal drug author there ever was! *sigh* wish i had the talent like you~ .