Reviews for Star Gate Episode I: The Jaffa Menace
RTds9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Funny lol I liked it a lot but only had one slight problem with they were talking about the time for the movie they would have said 0430 instead of would use military not a flame but I'm ex-Air Force myself and that gets missed a lot in stories lol.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Ok, that was better then the one I'd just read a few minutes ago. :) I read it to my brothers and none of us could help laughing, :)

We can't wait to read the others. :) I also think it's funny that you're writing them out of order! :) So... apropo(yes I know, I'm not the best of spellers)! :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
NONONONONONONO! The Jar Jar Binks line was too evil! Never! lol. Anyhow, great work. This was so so funny.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Teal'c's favorite character was Jar Jar! That's priceless!
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
that was funny as well (even though i HATED sw:tpm, urg, too much special effects not enough acting, and way too little plot. though darth maul was really cool.) and TEAL'C LIKES JARJAR? no, that cannot be. that idiotic gungan made the movie a living hell for me and i really wish that someone would just shoot the thing...

but that's just my rant. really enjoyed the fic,

DarkX
Darth Tater chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
... i liked teh originals better, and attack of the clones better of the latter 3. lol.
Chic Freak chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Another tealc and star wars theme huh...its fun...i wish they would play more on that obsession of his on the show.
technetium chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
hahaha - That was great! But Jar-jar? Teal'c would so consider him unworthy. It still cracked me up, though. “We must be there at five o’clock, O’Neill.” - Hee, you write Teal'c so well. Good job!
Mystic Vixen chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Great story! Love the part where Teal'c goes missing. I'm a huge fan of Stargate and of Starwars. I love Jar Jar!
freak chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
a bit loosely written but i love it!
Floopygirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
lol. That was good fun, though someone needs to teach Teal'c how to illegally download movies off the internet!