Reviews for Generations
GirlWithNoLife chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
Great story! I can't wait for the next one! I hope you get it out soon! It's so cool! The main charator has the same name as me! _
Solitia Denma Yamen chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
oh man! that was good! keep up the good work! hope to be seeing the next chapter soon..cant wait!

sugoi!
Outsane chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
Hrm. So the bum finally updated, ne? Lol, just kidding. Interesting, dear. Will there be any fluff? *puppy dog eyes* Egad, i'm supposed to be cleaning my room right now... anyway, update faster this time. Or else. Because remember, I know where you live. (Even if it takes me half an hour to find your house, but whatever.) _
RyuuMahou chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
Yay! Finally! I should update mine...but I don't feel like it...oh well, nice chapter, get the next one up before school starts!
Stratagirl chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
OMG ! more! please more! I like how you brought Rosette into the story. I didn't even think she would be in it, nice job and the character personality is coming along great..you have Chrono down packed, I think so anyways...Soo i cna't wait to read more of your story ;) :) Can't wait for you to update..i'll be waiting ;):)
RyuuMahou chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
you better type more, remember: I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!
AnimeDutchess chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
...dangit, i hate cliffhangers...so please write more soon!
InuObsessed o.o chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
yeah! you have to update now! i wanna find out what's going to happen next!
Outsane chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Hah, Magda-Express. Cute.

And you're still spelling Chrno wrong, Jane, dahling. _
RyuuMahou chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
What you mean something like MIB? You are so unoriginal...you even had to come to me for ideas...sad sad...
Stratagirl chapter 3 . 4/18/2005
Hi LightingLady :)

I just wanted to say that I love your Chrno Crusade Story ! IT's soo awsome ! I can't wait til you update ! :) I'm a huge fan of this anime and I can't wait to get the first three volumes..i've already seen the first two dvd's and I think the commentary on the first dvd is great ! :) Anyways..keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your story :) take care and have a great day :)

Stratagirl :)
Outsane chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
*shakes head sadly*

Jane, there isn't a single trace of fluff in this entire chapter. And it was incredibly short. I DEMAND MORE! (Of both length and fluff. But more fluff.)
AnimeDutchess chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
aww, shortness is okay! please write more soon!
RyuuMahou chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
Short, maybe a little too short...oh well, just update soon so that I won't have to BADGER you. Whoa mad vocab skills!
Jayuna chapter 2 . 4/1/2005
oh! i love this! please update soon!