Reviews for Prom and All That Comes With It
Cute story
starangel25 chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
Love this fic!
Princess613 chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Nice. Very nice. I could get used to this.
Luzith chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
wonderful
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
(shakes head) Well, I get the feeling this won't go well...or maybe it will go too well...Oh boy. Richie, uh, I don't think it's possible for rule five NOT to be broken.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Oh dear. This is getting interesting. Poor Richie. Even though I'm a girl, I know that ...we're just friends, quite making a big deal about it feeling. I sympathise completely. Unfortunately, the score stands Tessa: one Richie: zip. LOL.
genna12001 chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
hey finally got round to reading this fic... and what a good fic it was... i hope theres going to be another fic soon as i can't wait to read it if there is... :D
MorganaPendragon chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
I was all set to complain how anti-climatic their break-up was, and how it wasn't cute or fluffy, but that realer, nitty-gritty stuff we love to tease Richie with, and I was all ready to pull my roomate's katana out to make Angie believe Richie, because really you can't not believe Richie after all these two together have been through, and after Richie braved high school prom for her and even her dad likes him, and that really she should realise that Richie often doesn't think things through, and that really like she's sometimes at the whim of her parents' decisions, so too, is Richie at the whim of his gaurdians' decisions, in this case Duncan and Tessa, or really in this case, just Duncan, and that they needed to have a sobbing goodbye, complete with declarations and hugs and really long kisses, but no it;s the nitty-gritty stuff, and then you go and give me a happy ending, with Richie writing Angie an airport postcard, and she smiling, realising too late he told the truth, and that hopeful Richie arrow, and Angie settling down to write him back, wondering how much postage would be, and I couldn't borrow my roomate's katana anymore, and I couldn't complain of anti-climaticism anymore because it was so just completely perfect and fluffy and exactly as everything should be.
Richiefic chapter 10 . 3/29/2005
Nice tie in withn the ep. Poor Angie, "moving to Paris" isn't your usual dumping line!

Any plans for a sequel for when Rich returns to Seacouver?
Neoinean chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
*claps*

Brava! Well done!

Seq?
richiefic chapter 9 . 3/27/2005
“Like hell it doesn’t. It means ‘tell me your story so I can see if you’re lying’.”

That is such a great line! Loved the banter -

I'm not quite clear if this is supposed to be the *first time* for either of them. They are both coming across as being fairly shy about the whole thing, which I wouldn't expect if they had at least some expereince (Nikki?) but perhaps its the first *important* time? All very sweet, so yup, definately gonna go wrong!

Just at the end, it may be a Brit thing but I'm pretty sure a Scot like Mac would say "embarrassed about" not "embarassed of" .. unless of course he's mimicking Richie, which is a scary thought in itself!
Orphelia-Rose chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
Great chapter!

I love the banter between Mac and Richie...it's perfect!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

~ }-,-
Redbyrd chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
The damn login window won't let me log out of my other SN. *grumble*

Anyway, the Mac/Richie banter still makes me laugh aloud.

NEXT!

~Neoinean
Frek chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
hehe, Richie's such a bumbling goof! Chickie you are so my hero! I love your fics, cant wait for more as always!

The One and Only