Reviews for Same old, same old
Aria DeLoncray chapter 9 . 4/19/2006
Hmm...this story is very strange, but oddly addicting. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, your writing has a lot of potential.
leogirl3 chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
This was a strange chapter, but good. You should make the chapters longer, but I really shouldn't say anything in that subject.
dEaTh Is NeArEr tHeN u ThInK chapter 9 . 4/15/2005
OHMYFUCKINGGOD! dis storie is teh bomb! it be fuckin halarious! i love it! lol well i dont really talk like that and i have very good grammer thank you very much. but i gotta admit this story is awesome and its not bad. it depends if ur into that kinda stuff...
SLYSWN chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
Yee have little faith

pick up that chin and dust of the doubt and rock on!
SLYSWN chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
LOL puppy love how appropriate

Rock on!
SLYSWN chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
I liked it and my dear you really should stop thanking me so much. It has entertainment and I like entertainment.

keep it coming. rock on!
leogirl3 chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
That was kind of weird, who was making out with who? any way good chapter, plz update soon
SLYSWN chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
Deprived ? ha! that's one way to put it,lol

anyways me likey chapter much ,lol

I thought it was great . rock on!
SLYSWN chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
love the heritage um chart I guess I call it. And yes i agree your name does fit well with it. NO problem dear I usually know a good story when I see it. rock on!
leogirl3 chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
Hey, that was kind of a weird chapter. Who was that on the other line, a brother or something? J/W well I g2g.
yanely1167 chapter 4 . 2/19/2005
I like your story it's the first time i have read it and it is diffrent from what i have read in these dracohermione fics. i can't wait till you update. Hope it's sooner then later though.
Aphrodite's Apples chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
Hey there,

well its a little rough around the edges, but give yourself credit for actaully writing something, and something creative no less. I'll look for more updates.

Cheers,

darkmoon-on-dragonwings
leogirl3 chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
This chapter was actually really funndy. Sorry I haven't been reading lately. I've been kinda busiy with school, but anywho great chapter keep on writing. Oh yeah, i've updated my stories.
SLYSWN chapter 4 . 2/18/2005
Loved it my dear loved it . Merlin? No your right I didn't see that coming. MORE MORE!
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Clearly Herms mum is a nut job,lol

love it!