Reviews for Black Existence
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Woah! I'm really interested in what's going to happen next! Please write chapter 2 up soon!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
since it's so long ago i believe i will finish it in my imagination. amazingly described!

a pleasure,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Nice job X3

Ari chan
Queen Hermy Penguin chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I like your story so far. Poor Hojo, he really didn't deserve that! How did Inuyasha get through that barrier? Unless...he waited off 500 years? That can't be possible...he must've broken through the barrier. How helped him though? And will the others be able to travel through the well too? Please, review soon!
CelticGoddess09 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Ok. I know I am not the only one to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Your story is amazing so far. Why haven't you updated? It's been two years! Please? Please will you update?
TopHat10792 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
PLEASE update soon! I really want to see what happens next!
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
That was really thing is that I havent read an Inuyasha fic since Resmiranda finished Tales from the House of the Moon...I had lost all interest in Inuyasha fics. And this...makes me reall really want to read more..It says you havent updated since 2005...but I hope youll update soon. Its a wonderful start..and its gotten me interested again. :)
Nekoi chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Dude! What happened to the rest?
Tiemlady chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow, this was amazing! I hope you can get some inspiration for it soon. XDD
Anna chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I love it, it's dark and enticing. Hope to see more of it!
Sarcastic One chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
PLEASE update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!_
Marylouue chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
please more...please, please, please write more, please, I beg you, this is an awesome story :D
I Heart Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Excellent! Without a doubt one of the best premises I have ever read. You have a real gift with descriptions. Everyone was in charecter, and I could really see that happening. Breath-taking! I love it! Update! C'mon... it's almost been a year. It's really good. It has potential. You have 31 reviews. Please- appease us! Give us something to live for! Update! It's so good! I am begging you-PLEASE! I am very picky about Inuyasha fics, as the vast majority annoy the hell outta me, but this is so good! PLEASE!
Flame-sama chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I like the beginning of your story and i think that you will do a wonderfull job makeing your story come to life, i cannot wait to see how the next chapter comes out. Flame
Autumn Pearl chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I love your story so far and I hope you post the next chapter really soon!