Reviews for Shattered Memories
deathleader chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
wow
TinyXipe chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
Apologies if I offended you. As a writer, I always like to receive a review with constructive criticism as well as what the reader likes. I think you are a talented writer and was just surprised to see some of the mistakes (small ones) in Chapter 1 as your other writing looked pretty clean.

As far as the other part, it just struck me as odd. Danielle seems to be a rather resourceful individual, so on reflection I just thought that the way you write her she would have sought out an alternate escape route (obviously not down the middle of the street). In any case, it's your story and I am looking forward to seeing where you take it.
TinyXipe chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
Other than a couple minor grammatical and punctuation mistakes, it's a good start. (Sorry, I just have this thing about punctuation and spelling :).) Also, why does she go back to sleep? I would have been headed right for those canals.

Keep it up! I'm curious to find out where you're going with your Danielle character.
Viigor chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Damn! I had the same idea for a crossover RE/HL ,but in spanish :(.

But my idea is quite different. The point is: IT WAS TIME TO SEE A HL/RE CROSSOVER!. I hope see more of this idea. Please keep writing :P
Blizrun chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
It's about damn time someone came up with a HL/RE crossover! This could've used a little more work, plot wise (random teleportation is quite a bit contrived).

But never-the-less, I give this a thumbs up and await the next chapter.
Spirit Dragon chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Not bad for a start. I don't play Resident Evil, but I was able to understand the first part, at least. Keep writing, it was well done.