Reviews for The Show Goes On
debkay chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
beautiful story! You packed more into a 3 chapter story than some 30 chapter stories I've read! I really enjoyed your story & writing.
Lusi chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
Wonderful!

Great!

Sublime story!

love it!
erikfan chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
Wow!

Great. I was crying reading last chapter.

Then I read again and cried again.

It is definitely one of the best fiction about The Phantom.

Please keep writing!
convoitez chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Dies Irae O.o

You, on the other hand, wonderful. Nice and angsty with just the right amount of sweetness, and a nice, easy length to boot.
Lioness-Rampant chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
Oh my. It was wonderful. Very well written, just awesomeness! :-D
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
wow. that was just wonderful. i beg, please, post a sequel. what does nadir think of it all? please, this was so good.

always,

LostS.
Mini Nicka chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Love it to death.
ho-sze chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
this is so sweet! the writing is really great. good story! is there more?
orianna-2000 chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Excellent! Very emotional and well written. I enjoyed it very much, and can't point out any flaws. It has angst, but not too much. You didn't draw the plot out too far, but made it a good length to tell the story. A wonderful piece.
Son Ange chapter 3 . 2/16/2005
Awesome story! It was so good, even though it was only three chapters...I could have NEVER done that...It was great!

~His Angel
Alexa chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
So beautiful... I love this story so much! The characters are so great - the emotions were raw and just what I thought they would feel. You are so damn talented, and I adore your work! _

Thanks for investing your time in this wonderful fanfiction! _
piratesOTC obsessed freak chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Great story, loved it
Nicole Gruebel chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
What a great story and wonderful idea! It's a shame that it is so short and already at an end!
Dies Irae chapter 3 . 2/13/2005
"moviefiction" is not accepted well in a books category genre. True, you may get some lovely little no-nothing reviews by some nitwits who honestly think you can even BEGIN to get an indication of how Erik's mind and personality works for just watching to mediocre movie, but, as previously said, these people are nitwits. The movie not only jacks up the entire chronological order of the sequence of events, but Gerard Butler's singing was, at times, excruciating to listen to. Would you write Harry Potter fanfiction by going off of the movies? No! Of course not! The same goes for any book that was made into a movie: Lord of the Rings, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Wuthering Heights, etc. In this case, Andrew Lloyd Webber has made a spectacular play out of this book. However, the movie is NOT the same as the play. Phics based of the musical are acceptable, but off of the movie alone? Has society honestly come to this point, where reading books and seeing intuitive plays, or experiencing any story that isn't formed into a little 2 hour summary in the form of film is beyond human comprehension? Open your mind to other possibilities, PEOPLE (do you even deserve such an endearing term?)!
MarieEri chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
How could you leave us hanging? How cruel! ;)

I am glad a had the oppurtunity to read this from the beginning again-I truly stand impressed. You are an excellent story-teller. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment. :)