Reviews for Holy Water
panthersrock08 chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
hey plz keep going i want to no wut happens. i luv the story.
phoenix lily chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
awsome so far!
MissAmanda chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
Update now! I know it has been a while since you updated, but i want to read the rest. It was awesome!
Space-Case7029 chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Good chapters. Lots of drama with a hint of romantic feelings. Nick's so sweet with Sara and she lets him in without holding back. Like the trust between friends. Look forward to more soon. Audra
Vengeful chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Glad to see you took my advice. This is much easier to read D. Very good story. Love the song as well. You are doing a good job with this. Please update soon!
Vengeful chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
hullo. Sorry, I forgot that when I last reviewed i was on my little sisters account (Goddess of Muffins). She likes it too though! lol.
HyperSlytherin89 chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
Good story. But i do have some suggestions. Try not to write the whole story in bold print. only put the AN's in bold. it makes it a lot easier for readers to read. also, sometimes you use shorthand IM talk. Save that for emails and Im's D. Other then that, good job. I look forward to reading more soon!
Seeker-of-Raven chapter 3 . 2/15/2005
excellent chapter. update soon, please. can't wait read what you write for the next chapter.
sarasidle3 chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
hey plz update soon i want to know what happens i want to know why she did update soon i love it.
Seeker-of-Raven chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
come on you've got to write more soon. i know Nick will understand, especially after what he went trough when he was nine, which was revealed in the second season episode "overload". i'm going to catolog this story in my favorite stories. update soon.
Space-Case7029 chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
Good chapter. Poor Sara. That's a horrible thing to happen to anyone, let alone a 10 year old. Look forward to her sharing with Nick and, hopefully, getting some happy memories to replace the sad and tortured.
es-mi26 chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
Wow, that was a tough one. But I really like it and Im looking forward to where this is heading. And of course, Im hoping for some happiness in the end ;o)

Hope you write more soon.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Definitely good. Please write more chapters.
Mrs.-Gil-Grissom chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Nice beginning... write more soon or I will cry and I wont shut up until you finish... uh huh... I will nag nag nag in your ear... P.S. This isnt going to be a Sara/Nick/Greg slash where they all three end up together... That would be weird... lol
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Good start. Interested in seeing where this goes.