Reviews for Harry Potter and the Leap of Faith
loskie chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
This is a very good start to a story. I like how you probably have Remus playing an important part in Harry's life. Loved the snake bit, surprising his watcher. I know you haven't had many reviews, but you would get a lot more if you posted more chapters...*grins* Yeah, you should seriously post more chapters...
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Great first chapter... I hope you update soon!
The Atomic Cafe chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
*claps* That was brilliant! I love the way you're writing this. You're amazingly talented! I wouldn't mind reading a chapter two. *hint, hint*
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Firstly - you MUST keep writing! I want to know everything LOL!

Now onto the plot: I see Harry is still being careless - he put some very useful details in his note to Lupin that could be quite useful for the other guy - those requests. I am very eager to know who apparated out - so he's being watched. I actually feel sorry for him - so cut off from everything at the Privet Drive that he goes in search of a Snake to talk to...

I love that Lupin seems to be playing a prominent role here - hes my second favourite after Snape. I look forward to reading me!
HP-Scriptor chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Pretty good. I didn't even think about the possibility of Sirius having a will, though it is a good point since his house is still in question. I can't wait to see where this is going.

With that, I'd like to tell you about an RPG I run called Sonora Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We are currently looking for talented writers like yourself to join our online community. There's more information on my profile as well as a link to the site. Check it out when you have a chance.

Thanks!

Lisa (Headmistress Marnett at Sonora)
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
OF COURSE you should keep writing i'm serious! It's important i really liked the first chapter and i can't wait to hear more.

good for you

can't wait to read the next chapter