Reviews for Closure
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Beautiful story. It brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes, Bravo.

I love the way you portrayed everyone, especially John. I like how you tied in his compassion to Kate saving his life. Nice touch.

Again, beautiful story.
Lorency chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
A really sweet and sad story. The Tracy's coping with their grief and feelings are very touching. This story I mean. You describe them so well.
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
This was beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

It was so well written, the emotion was right there and you could feel it. It was pure and simply beautiful

Well done
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I have just fallen completly in love with this story. I don't usually like movie-verse fics but this was so...fantastic. So real. There was grief there, but that feeling of closure...I don't know. I loved the way you wrote everything, and I adored that this was from John's POV. That was just so fantastic. And you've officially given me yet another way to write part II of Soon You'll Come Home *groans*. That's alright though. Maybe eighth time is the charm. I'm going to put this in my C2 community, if that's alright with you. Other people really need to read this story. It was just, fantastic.

Wonderful job,

-PTB
Shevaun chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
...I've never cried so much over a story in my life. You have a great knack for integrating so much real emotion into your fics. You're an amazing writer.
Hive Malkavian chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
See, this is slightly better, but I've still got tears in my eyes. -That was almost ears-.

Great writing, I love how you've writen John here, its so true to the character. Great Job!

You're a wonderful writer and I can't wait to read more of your work.

I can't read your Creature of Habit fic cause I'm not legal yet...naughty me if I do but...I'll slap the back of my wrist later.

Love your stuff! You gotta write more!

HM
IloveSam chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Ok, this fic officially rocks! I love the writing style and the plot! It's very well done how John first came to and was disorientated, how he got out and how scared he was! I felt so sorry for him! And then I was so glad he finally found his dad! And the other part of the fic was beautiful as well. Especially the last sentence I loved! Very well done, great job! Thank you for writing this, it is awesome! :)
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Great story. Really nice!
SeaCry10001 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
mi god do u knw how 2 mke ppl cry!

luv it! lukin 4wrd 2 mre stories frm u! evn if they r john 1s...

luv me x
annie chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
You made me cry, and I don't do that often when reading fanfiction. Well done story with beautiful images. Good job!
ladc chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
A beautiful and very descriptive story. I really like this version of John-mature and caring. Thanks for this story.