Reviews for Powerful Changes
Gillianandersonwannabe chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
You have no idea how much I LOVE this! And I've been looking for the deleted post modern kiss for FOREVER, and no such luck:(
42thursday chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Being an X-phile for over 15 years, I'd say this particular vision of how Scully got pregnant is by all means the most satisfactory and, let's face it, - realistic. And the narrative you chose to explain things is perfect, thank you so much for the great fic.
Tashad chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
One word: excellent!

You managed to describe the relationshiop between them so vividly, that I could actually picture every moment being played out. Skiner's profile was acurate to the last bit. Great job, keep writing.
shoshannah chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was a fantastic fic! Well-organized, well-written, well-characterized. You did an excellent job of blending the factual report and the flashbacks. Above all, you did an excellent job developing Mulder and Scully's relationship. Too often, they have hot sex, and then they cannot keep their hands off each other, they confess their love, or both; but you portrayed them realistically, not overly fluffy and sappy. And, furthermore, drunken Mulder and Scully were hilarious.
Chloe chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Very good story, appeals to the science side of me. Nice way of analysing their subconsious reactions to each other. Cute too. Just a thing, It's HCG not HGC
astareltheweeper chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
wow, I can't believe I read such a long fic! I really liked it.. very original, but I like stories that fit in with the series... gotta love the accuracy! I hope that that scene in PMP that you mentioned does exist and that its on the DVD when I buy it! There was supposedly a kiss on the lips in the hospital corridor scene in Memento Mori... I am so dying to buy all the DVDs now! I only have 6,7 and 8...
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Man that was good! Very original way of telling the story (at least I've never read anything like it before :) Anyhoo, awesome job, I really like this Mr. Bryan character and I like the Mulder/Scully flashback explanation things too. Bravo!