Reviews for The Choices I Make
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
This is another very nice story. I sincerely hope that you will be taking it up again and finishing it. thanks for sharing.
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
I can't get over how incredibly good this story is,... I wish you would continue it, because I can't wait for Ranma-kun to set the record straight in order to help Kasumi. Perhaps, show off his abilities in a fight with Megumi watching what he's capable of or something.

Update soon please.
The Cow you chew chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
good story
Stratusneil chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Really good. Really hope you'll continue it sometime
GenocideHeart chapter 4 . 2/23/2006
Nice. Decently written, though with a few typos here and there, and well thought out. Will you update this?
Alex chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
WOW! This is a great fanfic, I like the fact that the development between Ranma and Kasumi is going on smoothly and not in a sudden burst of attraction, Also your not bashing any of the characters either, just keeping them more unaware of the situation between Ranma and Kasumi. I hope you continue on writing this fanfic, I can't wait for the other chapters to come out :)
Bobboky chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
nice, very nice
Holy Sasami chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
Well i must say that ive realy enjoyed reading this fic so far. Cant wait to see where you take it in later chapters. I must also say that you have made a lot of improvements on your writeing skills as well. You can realy see it when you read your earlyer work and then read this. I hope to see you still writeing for many fics to come. :)

Holy Sasami
Innortal chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Great job. You have kept the tension great, and allowed the relationships to develop smoothly. Keep it up.

Innortal
Duke chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
I just love your stories especially because most are Ranma and Kasumi pairings, and those are always nice. I have read most of your stories and I just hope this one is as good as most of the others. I really hope you continue writing this story and updating fast. If you know any other Ranma and Kasumi stories that you think are worth reading, maybe you can give some of the titles or sites where they can be found. Well it's all up to you. Just keep up the good work and I'll be waiting for the new chapter.
TornadoReviewer chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Good update.

I wonder what part will Megumi pay in this story.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
ron chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
great chapter I just hope there are no ranma still loves akane crap in the rest of the fic but still keep up the good work
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Wow, this is something that I find myself looking forward to, a real page turner, as it were. I like the way you have Kasumi and Ranma growing closer to one another, though I've a feeling that things will come to a head, sooner rather than later. I hope for Kasumi sake, that no one trys to hurt her, because i don't think Ranma will forgive them if she ends up hurt by anyone, even if its her sisters. I really look forward to seeing what happens next.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
This was good. And also, it seems that Ranma is becoming more and more perspective with his life. Very well done.

It seems that Megumi might be another pssoible love interest for Ranma, as if he needed more.

Keep it up!
Silverscale chapter 4 . 5/9/2005
Hehehehe soon the storm will come hehehehehe.