Reviews for Brotherly Reflections
the greenfieldgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I think Leo would be the atomy, you know, protecting the heard and brain, keeping the body together and giving it stucture. Also the muscle and the atomy keep the body moving.
Whale Shark 7 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I really enjoyed this. My favorite part was when Leo was thinking about Raph. I thought it was very interesting that you pointed out that they could be more the same than different, and that a slight difference in their personalities caused all of their bickering. I personally thought it was because maybe Raph was jealous that Leo was the leader and not him, but I think you could be right there. Keep it up. )
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
hehehe, what would Leo be? i love your story though!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*applause*

That was a well-written fic with Leo in the morning. Keep up the good work! ;-)
lost-katana chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Okay, LATE review, I know! Oh well. I like this story. I wish you'd add to it, even though I know it's a one shot. You got the guys down good! I wish I can be as good as you guys some day.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
That was so great! Everyone was described perfectally! And from the p.o.v. of my favorite turtle! I loved it! _
Arhinn chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I should've found this story a month ago -_-. Sorry Pacphys! This was awesome. You're a great writer.
Mickis chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Um.. okay. This was amazing. So short, and yet it's like you managed to fit in every single thought or word me and probably other TMNT fans have ever had about them - all while putting it all in Leo's POV.

I mean, what can I say? You nailed them! Bravo!
Rat Queen Valarian chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Believe you me, I sympathize with you concerning the Author's Note. The night before I first read this, I could not get the thesaurus to recognize ANY form of the word "cowl". (A few of my fanfic characters are hooded.) The WPS *can* be a pain.

Nice interpretation of character. I wonder how Leo'd reflect on the rest of the honor family?
kikiyophoenix19 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Great observation of each of the characters. Even I couldn't have done it better. If anyone ever wanted to know how each of the TMNT related to each other and what their role was, this is the perfect story to read. Excellent, hope to see more soon
chibiroseangel chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
You know that I love your stories! As usual you've done a good job. Kudos!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Great story. Loved how you put the Turtles into categories. I don't think it would be egotistical for Leo to think he's the soul of the group. He is. Leo rocks! You are a good writer. Keep on writing more stories.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
PossDownUnder chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Too cool, too cool

I enjoyed this was really great

take care
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Awesome awesome AWESOME! Yet another well-done one shot! ...Am I the only one who doesn't seem to be getting author alerts and such? Hm...

LN
funfic chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
if i never heard of the turtles in my life, this would be the perfect intro. as it happens, i have heard of the turtles and you've just about nailed all of them. great job.