Reviews for Dissection
NewSon chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I'd agree that Ruki is a better match than Juri. But Juri is already hooked up with Takato and she's such a sweet girl. I say, let this be a Jurato. And write a completley different story that's Rukato.

Later Days

NewSon
Dante Leos chapter 14 . 4/21/2005
That was a great story. Kudos to you on the big finish. Hope there's a sequel. Well, till next time. Adios!
Lord Destroyer chapter 14 . 4/15/2005
Tallos is done for, Riley is right about Yamaki, even if he is in denial, and Takato...wait a minute, why did end up as Jeri/Takato? It should have ended as Rika/Takato. Oh well, at least Henry gave Rika hope for the future. You better do a sequel that is pure Rika/Takato.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 14 . 4/15/2005
That was a sweet ending. Heh. That is so like Yamaki to say something like that. And I kinda hoped that Rika and Takato got together. Oh well. That works too. Anyways, you did a great job with the story and I loved reading it. Keep up the good work!
Lord Destroyer chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
Tallos now a mutated digimon, now that's freakiy. Yes, I got my Rika/Takato moment, now I am one happy fan. I hope Wargrowlmon is enough to take that bastard Tallos out, if not, maybe Gallantmon could make an appearance.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
Whoa! What a cliffie! I really hope you update soon or else...I dunno. I'm just being stupid again...
Dante Leos chapter 12 . 4/7/2005
is just like a cockroach, he just won't die. I can't wait to know what Tallos looks like now. They had better have a lot of ammo if they want to take him down. Update soon!
Lord Destroyer chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
Like the Rika/Takato moment at the end. I hope this ends up as a solid Rika/Takato pairing. what's with the monster? Rika/Takato all the way.
Lord Destroyer chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
This is intense as any story I ever read. Keep up the good work.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 12 . 4/5/2005
Damn, I thought it was over with. I guess not. But at any rate, this is so awesome! Hope ya update soon!
Rika24 chapter 11 . 4/4/2005
wow, this is great, i added this story to my fav stories. please continue
yuffiegal chapter 11 . 4/1/2005
Great story!

I love this chapter...Plz update soon!
Miranda chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
Hehehehehehehehe ... experiment number 28 ... jeez, this guy sounds like some insane scientist off of a cartoon I once watched ...
Lord Destroyer chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
Let's hope they can snap Guilmon out his current state, and ruin Tallos' plan.
Dante Leos chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I have to admit, this is a pretty good story. It's kept my intrest. I can't wait to find out what happens next. And by the way, where's Impmon while all of this is going on. Anyways, keep up the good work.