Reviews for May It Be
Guest chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
OMGFG! This story is just...beautiful. congrtulations, keep on the amazing work! 3 3
samanthatm chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
I loved it!
shinigami109 chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
LOVED IT!
phantomwillow chapter 10 . 2/18/2007
really good story. i luved it!
Nessarose chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
Aw! I really enjoyed this. It was a bit of a fast read, but it was well done. Good job ;)
deb chapter 10 . 6/24/2005
WOW! i have absolutly no words to describe this story. i surrpasses all stories that i have read so far. no words are comming to my mind! heh! just wow. what a great story. keep writing i really like the way you think. great writing. Hurray!
elvinqueen chapter 10 . 5/17/2005
That was great! I love it! What a great plot. Phantom is happy, Christine has regrets and Raoul is left in the dark. Just what I wanted to read.
Almost-Lost-Hope6 chapter 10 . 4/9/2005
Wow. Loved this story. I thought it was a great idea and it was great how you started it with the mist and exited with the mist. Wonderful story,

Liz
Angeloftheoperahouse chapter 10 . 3/31/2005
I really liked this story. I liked how you tied everything together and into the movie. It was very intersting.
TheOutlawsPrincess chapter 10 . 3/22/2005
Super story! I'm gonna read the sequel right now!
Cheshirekittoo lazy to sign in chapter 10 . 3/13/2005
WAH! That was AWESOME! Simply amazing and I loved it! (Normally I'm an EC fan, but I'll make an excpetion with this fic! -)

-Kit -
Cyndi chapter 10 . 2/28/2005
I read this from beginning to end and I find it so touching. It's nice to see Erik be loved. Sara was a neat character, too.
arionGB.net chapter 10 . 2/24/2005
Thanks for the fun and imaginative story.

Chap. 9 is missing but even so, I enjoyed it a great deal.

Pam, the heart tart