Reviews for Weight of the World
AndurilofTolkien chapter 3 . 1/28
love
Horsegirl01 chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I really wish you would write the rest of this story. I know you said someone could take it over, but it wouldn't be the same, for it is your specific ideas and writing style that makes the story good and enjoyable. If you are still on here, please consider finishing the story. :)
Schattenjagd chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
It has been over a year since I last reviewed here... Yet I am still waiting for chapter 4, you know :D So please, if you are getting any of these reviews, please continue!
Schattenjagd chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Oh, I just noticed the last time you dated this up :(( I hope you are getting my reviews, because I am really hoping to be able to convince you to continue writing! I actually was pretty pissed off than I reached the end of this chapter and finally figured there is no fourth chapter!
Please please continue writing this! I have read about a thousend fanfictions about Legolas within the last couple of weeks, but this one is just so great! Please don't stop here, you just can't do that to me! Its so rare that someone can write that good! You just aren't allowed to stop here!
I love Elrond as a character and I love Legolas as a character and the way you handle both of them is awesome! I pretty much love the idea that Elrond is sort of an adoptive father for Legolas and caring for him. Everyone needs someone to relay on and it seems Elrond is that friend and fatherly figure for Legolas, who appears to be in so much pain! I know, i already used this several times, but I LOVE the fact that Legolas doesn't only trust Elronds so much but also wished him to be his father rather than Thranduil, and feeling aschamed about this thought just moments after speaking it out loud!
Please, continue! Well, I hope ill be able to read some more chapters: Here is my mail adress: Please! This story is awesome! ( i usually don't beg like this!)
Schattenjagd chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
I really do feel sorry for Legolas. The way you introduce him is awesome! Estel sees him in a very fragile state and yet doesn't put him in a position with having to deal the fact that he appeared weak. As i said, awesome introduction, couldn't be any better! Also I really like the way he does behave afterwards, so Legolas i mean. Estel still is the concerned healer, while Legolas is so ... I don't quite know how to put it! Anyway, i love it!
And thranduil is a damn idiot! I am really curious why is acting this way and if he really does thing about his son like that or if he is just pretending for some reason, maybe to protect himself against emotions which might be considered as a weakness? Pls just tell me he does love his son!
Schattenjagd chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Wow, this is rather impressive!
Thranduil is, well, lets say - quite ... kingly ... intimidating.
I quite like the idea that Estel already is a young adult when meeting Legolas for the first time. I wonder where you lead this
swfan101 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
This is so well done! Very convincing!
Nebelkind chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I like it!

Wanna see what happens now!

Please update soon again!

fangirl29 chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
I am pained by the fact that years after the last posting of this story it has yet to be updated or picked up by anyone else :(

It is very well written and just full of angst. It hurts so good! I know it's deplorable but Legolas angst is my fave! I've added the story to story and author alert...just in case
Azure Teriques chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Sucks that you won't continue it, but it was really really wonderful.
Sakura-Blossems567 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
One word...

MORE!

okey, to be polite, 2 words..

MORE, PLEASE!

What am I SAYING?

Every one likes cookies!

The question is...

what KIND of cookie?

In other words good job. Your doing a nice job keeping them in what i think is character. Keep writing..
BlackHalliwell chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
awesome
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
No more? Whad'dya mean no more! This was so good and I love it so much, please please, please continue! I really love it!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Poor Legolas! Thats so not cool how mean his dad is and Aragorn is so nice for taking the rap for him for being late. Nice chappie! I'm gonna go read the next!
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Yay! Aragorn and Legolas!

This fic is great so far the detail is really awesome, I'll read the rest later.