Reviews for A Garden Enclosed
precious831 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Whoa.

Ok if I could have had that on screen in the show...well who are we kidding...televisions would have melted.

Very. (Cough) very nice.
flootzavut chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Phew! :-o

On screen those two have such chemistry that they say hi and you can't help but think, woah, get a room, but boy, did you bring it.

Holy cow. Sorry, a little incoherent.., LOL
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Pretty damn awesome.
sharingiscaring chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Loved it - nothing else to say
Loopylou chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
oh, but i love this fic in so many ways. it's perfect!
lynnmichelle chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wow! Excellently written and very very hot :-)
abelard chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I loved this, it was really great! Hope you write more Lee/Kara soon!
VietAngel chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Oh wow. This is great. It's graphic, and intense, and emotional...and beautiful. It's everything a god fic should be. I love it.
neenee1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
HOLY COW, this is good, no HOT! Have you on my author alert so I won't miss anything you write.
xBoomerx chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Hmm, I don't mean to sound strange, but that was hot. Great graphic sex.

xDD I love this stuff. Keep up the good work.
Sheryl Nantus chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
excellent story - good characterization and a little says a lot - looking forward to more!
kate98 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
This is intense.

It's very difficult to write sex scenes without using Harlequin cliches, but you avoid it almost entirely, which I admire. Interesting use of repetition, too.
tmelange chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Very nice...very hot, and very nice. Kudos.
Raquedan chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
wow. I've read stories with graphic sex before, but i think you just gave me a heart attack. not that i think it was inappropriate, or anything. it was really, really good. great job.
Madj chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I love this fic. I'm all about Lee/Kara, but I don't for a second think it would be easy. I think you've really nailed their characters here, and I'm sad that we won't see this on the show. Your writing style captures the feel of the moment, too. I'd love to see more from you.