Reviews for The Fifth Sense
Alenor chapter 38 . 5/15/2006
aw i absolutely LOVE it. it's a brilliant ending to a great story. cya later Alenor.
Leash chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
aww so sweet! but i'm definetly all 4 the fluff! hope 2 c more of your work!
Arda Silverlace chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
SQUE!

Oh, that was a perfect ending! I loved it! L-O-V-E-D IT! I sighed so many times reading this last chapter! And I even squealed when Jake walked in on Jesse and Suze. Hahaha, *that* was embarassing!

That naughty pair! They just can't keep their hands off of each other, can they?

But seriously. Now I'm jealous. Way jealous. I WANT MY HAPPY ENDING, TOO! Of course, I don't want to have to be blind, or repeatedly sexually harrassed, or see dead people in order to get it. But I want a Jesse! His name doesn't even have to be Jesse. It could be Nigel or Pluto or Barney or Xerxes for all I care! He just has to act exactly like Jesse!

I wouldn't mind a Good, Redeemed Paul either. He was awesome in this chapter. I was sorry to see him leave! I would've liked to see Paul go to the barbeque and see Suze and Jesse together in all their sweet glory. Then there would've been not a trace of doubt in his mind that Suze and Jesse totally belong together and Paul did the right thing. I'm glad Suze gave him a hug and innocent kiss. I think they departed on good terms, eh? That was a lovely wrap-up!

Oh, this chapter was just such a joy to read. It was so happy and so smile-y. Suze and Jesse are just so very unbelievably cute together! I didn't think it could get any better, but it did! -squeals!- I love it! Jesse and Suze's relationship is so adorable! Ugh, I'm so ridiculously jealous.

This was the last chapter, wasn't it? 'Cause I don't know what a 'Fitty Lemon' is. I mean, everyone else seems to know, but, uh, I don't. I'm not hip to that slang, yo. Oh, well. Just don't update for, like, a month and I'll get the message. XD

But encore, encore, Lolly! I can't wait to see what plot you have for the Mediator up your sleeve next! But I don't want to rush you! I think you should wait until summer until you start another wonderfully long Mediator fanfic. After all, we don't want your grade to suffer any more than it already has. Poor dear! To think you've ignored oodles of homework for the sake of your hundreds of fans! Bless you, Lolly! Such a sacrifice! I'd recomend you print out all of Fith Sense and show it to your teachers and say "Look! This is what I've been doing instead of your homework. Any chance of extra credit?" only, I'm afraid that'd take up too much paper. Plus, your teachers might not enjoy reading about blind girls, hot ghosts, evil revenge people and crazy rapists. But I sure have! Ahem. What was I saying? Oh, yes. Give yourself a break until summer starts. You deserve it!

Fifth Sense is definitely my favorite fanfic period.

Arda S.
Cerasi J chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
Brilliant, Lolly! Simple brilliant! A beautiful ending to a beautiful story! Bravo! D
jenanajenny chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
so... are you going to write a lemon? i'll be looking forward to that! you're such a good writer! i just love your writing style. good luck with the lemon!
jeez claudine chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
BRAVO. BRAVO!

Perfect ending for a great story, definitely one of the best Mediator fanfics out there.
Bridget chapter 37 . 5/14/2006
oh my god! they censored my post! ill just continue from here...
Bridget chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
LOLY!

(sorry, that was fun)

I LOVED the ending! It was filled w/ so much happiness! And the way Suze has changed A LOT since the beginning of the story:

"I hardly ever laughed. I mean . . . it’s not as if I could see anything that amused me." (ch 1)

"Him…me…So what if I was blind. Big deal. It didn’t affect my ability to in the slightest." (end)

That was really sad, but in a realy good happy way.

'Jesse! You're alive!' MORE HAPPINESS!

'Querida,' he gasped, 'I'm alive...' EVEN MORE HAPPINESS!

'JESSE. YOU'RE NOT A GHOST ANYMORE!' Happyhappyhappyhappy..oh-no, i think ive said happy so many times, its completely lost its meaning not to mention it sounds really funny now.

By the way, I think I'm in love w/ Paul now. Did u have to competely make up for what he did? Now he looks TOO good...geez, u could've made part of that jerk in him stay there instead of being completely understanding and loving (in an unselfish way) I almost like him here more than I do in Flashlight.
BlueSword16 chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
Thank you for a WONDERFUL story. I enjoyed it SO much you have no idea. So... um... thanks. :)
Lust-Havoc chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
WOW! That was amazing! GODLY! I loved it :).That was written so well, it was better than riding llamas!...or geese!Seriously it was great! :D
Frolicking Bananas chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
Great ending to a great fic.

I was really laughing at the part with Jake. Just the way that all went...it was really funny.

I hope you'll write a fitty lemon. But if you don't...well, I won't be that disappointed. I thought the ending was great.

:D
x-Emo Princess-x chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
bloody hell long chapter i think u must write the longest fan ficts eva i mean sum ppl write as many chapters as u but the chapters are no where near as long!
marshmallowfluff25 chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
Wow Lols... that was really good! Tied up all the loose ends and everything worked out awesome-ly. If you get detention, we'll protest LOL. You explained the whole resurrection of Jesse thing perfectly and mean ole Paul is gone for good, but at least she forgve him. I would forgive him! *squeal* Well, maybe not... heeheehee. Anyways, much love to Jesse! I loved this fic... I give you your props Lolly!

Luv,

Katie
bbblfl chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
This was perfect.

The perfect end, the perfect everything...

I feel so... fulfilled. Content. Like I just saw the best movie and I'm walking out of the theater all happy and giddy.

And while I think you need to write a lemon, it doesn't have to necessarily be a fitty lemon. :P

Sigh, my kids are screaming. I need to go. :(

Excellent job!
ladystrider77 chapter 38 . 5/14/2006
ah fabulous last chapter. really it was. definetly worth missing some homework over. jesse is perfection. hahaha there had better be a nice wee little lemon. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon this story, i'll be very sad to see it go.
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »