Reviews for Raitei
mad100141 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
GINJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Oh, ginji. The hands you have been dealt, have hurt and will keep on hurting you. Strength, in your world that resolve, don't forget to recall it, again and again. How the hell did duty keep him there but Ban took him away, ah yeah Destiny. I like this a lot. Extremely a lot. It is perfect, nope not ooc on Raiteis part, he evokes, fear, respect, and admiration as he should. Also, Kouji just wanting to matter, hits close to home in so many humans and all can associate and understand as long as they've got a heart, which Raitei seems kind of lacking at first but when you place the circumstances around it is unavoidable. Raitei is scary, I would love to meet him on the street one day and just observe, and gawk though I would probably be hurt within the radius where I can see him clearly. So cold, and wicked. Wicked is hot. or cool. the aspects of Raitei seem on point and i read the manga till the end. perfect, only way it could be topped is if the original author himself somehow found fan fiction, then this fanfic and he edited it (i am not asking for it because it would be a type of perversion on your imagination, and your hard work, creativity and imagination.) Sorry for the long rant, i used to read a lot of getbackers fanfic but recently its been gintama and one piece so when I came back i was happy at remembering so well the story and remembering my joy and adrenaline every time i read the fights.
honey-vanilla11 chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
i really loved reading this.. character insight stories are just so beautiful! and i love this the most because it's about Ginji and Raitei! it was beautifully done! i just love how you portrayed the characters! _ keep it up! hope you update this!
Kim CC chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
I've enjoyed reading your take on the Ginji/Raitei phenomenon.

The background you've set up and the reasons actually resonate very well with the series.

Question though: is the story forgotten? will there be any more?

I ask because you allude to another chapter, but I see it's been several years or do I need to look in another place?

Thank you for sharing.

Kim CC
DarkHiems-hime chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
Despite the fact that someone's work has been done almost three years ago, I still think it's necessary to praise good fanfiction.

In your case, for considering your fic a true piece of art regarding Ginji's character, especially Raitei's own different personality (there aren't enough of those around X3), I simply feel it's necessary to congratulate you

It's hard for me to even pinpoint anything that stood out, but that first chapter gets anyone who admires Raitei feeling very sated x) Very well done.
driftingwanderer chapter 8 . 8/26/2006
great job! I really liked the story. The character descriptions were in depth and the setting was very realistic. Keep it up!
CornflowerBlue chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
(o.0)

is this the last chapter? No! i hope this isn't it. that chappie left me hanging a bit on the edge. it was really good. your version of Raitei is how i perceived him. actually more of a cold and calculated being than a cruel and evil one. i think thats how he's really supposed to be.

so, what happens now? oh, i hope you update this soon. i'll be waiting with unabated breath...
animefanxNaiomix chapter 8 . 11/13/2005
really liked it, I don't think it was OOC, to me it got the whole Ginji-Raitei in one body really nicely put, it was smething like what I had made of it. You now, maybe you could put up something about the dragon finally meets the serpent, that would be interesting, but only if you want to. I still think it's great!
Zining chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
The climax of the story is well told. The sentences flowed smoothly and I like how your idea of a somewhat possessive and protective Raitei inhabiting Ginji's body. Kouji's merciful execution in Ginji's embrace was described beautifully as well.

The sentence that impressed me the most is the one I've typed out below. I just want to tell you that there might be two minor errors in it though; in case you wish to correct them.

“Only his heart pure was enough not to be corrupted by my power, his body strong enough to sustain me, his soul powerful enough to contain me and his mind simple enough to see the truth: that my gift both blessing and curse.”
Golden Warrior12 chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
YEAH! FINALY! SOMEONE FINALLY WRITES IT! ! ! I mean the whole Raitei is another thing entirley and some how us fangirls get it but it was never really in the manga/anime so we're all like wtf? and just ingnore it or go "I'M GOING CRAZY! AGHH!" BUT YOU!

YOU WROTE IT! AWESOME! ! !

-GW12

P.S. I thought Raitei was pretty IC. (In Character)
Rabid Lola chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
Aw man, Raitei is COOL.

"or even standing upright after receiving that type of injury" -except maybe Ban, of course. For about...a few minutes after. Enough to do drastic damage...all right, I'l l stop commenting now. :D ...Hey lookie, Ban appears in the next paragraph. :D

“This boy was born for me...my gift both blessing and curse"-From that line to that line...*applause* You summed it up so well, and in so little words...

...WAW. The ending... T_T

Ginji's cool, too. And so much, much more lovable. No one saw anything, right?

Eh, at some point, Kouji came about as rather spoiled. . He was cool, though.

See you soon!
Prozacfairy chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
This story is SO cool! I really like Get Backers, and this goes into loads of detai! ;P

Poor Ginji though, torn in two. Luckily Ban-chan saved him huh?

Update soon!
Atropos' Knife chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
Such a sad, touching end for both Kouji and Ginji. I liked how you described Kouji's impending death like a weariness only soothed by a permanent sleep. It's easy to imagine anyone who grew up and endured in Mugenjou would feel exactly the same way.

I also liked your treatment of Ginji (as opposed to Raitei) as the benevolent killer. You've made his act as sympathetic to the reader as is possible without having him resort to the usual melodramatics, but rather by portraying him in quiet resignation. The nuanced conclusion is perfect.

I eagerly await the epilogue to this fic as well as your always insightful character and story notes. )

Cheers!
yuio chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
it so good. i love the last chapter. i love it so much. plz update. i want ban to come. sigh, i want to noe more about ginji life in the VOLT. i dont even understand why he form the volts or how he came to power from the manga. grr. i wish tokyopop will release the manga fasters. sigh
Raefire chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
Great Job! Update soon!
Kaitosouta chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
_ the smile says it all...I like it but is Kyouji really a bad guy? seems like hes just mental...
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »