Reviews for As Time Passes
another.creative.lover chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
YAY! THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY! A BLACK-HAIRED, GREEN-EYED BABY! NAME SATOSHI! *swoon*
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
w CUUUTE! I love fluff. It always makes me fuzzy inside.

I'll admit, I can totally see Sasuke as Sakura's stalker (laughs). I'm retarded... _ ... Anyways, love this oneshot! 0v YOSH!
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
CUUUTE! What really caught my attention of your collection of oneshots is that they have diverse pairings. Seeing how I am overloading myself with SasuSaku fanfics for favorites, I keep telling myself I need to go out there and make a balance, actually read other pairings. I gotta tell you, I'm open to other pairings (besides SasuSaku *squeal*). Heh-heh.

What was I saying? Oh yeah. Your collection of oneshots are like a rehab drug for me, taking me away from my SasuSaku favorites, bit by bit. I still love them though...and NaruHina...and NejiTen. And ShikaTema/ShikaIno... *rambles on*
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awwww, this is the sweetest one ever! Imagine how they're going to act when they're MARRIED and have cute little black-haired green-eyed Uchiha babies! 0v
see you another day chapter 25 . 6/30/2009
These one shots are amazing, and completely inspiring. I love them. :)
sonia chapter 4 . 11/21/2008
so sweet!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 6/22/2008
I just want to tell you that it's ROKUDAIME, meaning Sixth.
Dovydas Kuliesas chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
I like the chapter, you used a good idea how to stop Sasuke's problems.

P.S.: Sasuke's apartment IS in the Uchiha's land.
Silverstar871 chapter 25 . 9/9/2006
25 wonderful one-shots! They were all great and extremely fun to read! _ You've done an amazing job with these fics, keep up the marvelous and talented work!
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc chapter 25 . 9/6/2006
Great one-shots! I really like how you put them together and created a plot for each! Keep writing!
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 25 . 8/31/2006
I read all the sasusaku one-shots that are in this collection and I loved them all. They're all awesome!
pilkul chapter 25 . 8/11/2006
aw. u crushed my hopes i was hoping itachi was still alive and well but also sane after his defeat!
pilkul chapter 24 . 8/11/2006
how cute!
pilkul chapter 20 . 8/11/2006
shouldn't she bring him back to the hospital?
pilkul chapter 17 . 8/11/2006
oh comeon... i think naruto would have become crazy with his kyuubi is he was strong enough to b the hokage... comeonn nthisso sad!