Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Name
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Very good! The parts I enjoyed most were:

"Your concern touches me deeply, Omi-chan." Yohji winked. "Though your lack of faith in my abilities wounds me equally deep."

"It's not paranoia if they're actually out to get you, Crawford. And don't send me roses next time." "As you wish. A box of chocolates then, perhaps?"
Swirly chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
It was cute and well written, but... no, I didn't get your "plan" about the roses at all. Still quite enjoyable.
Arasoi chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Yay! Brad/Aya...kind of.

I like his method of delivering his message. Very cool. Now I just need to convince you to write some Brad/Aya smut for me, and I'll be one happy camper...
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
cute! i really did like that.

One fragment. x.x "'"That was not what I meant!" Omi glared at Yohji. Who ruffled his hairs with an indulgent smile...'"

should be: '...glared at Yohji, who ruffled his hairs(hair?) with an indulgent smile...'

never be afraid of commas... use semicolons if you are. Fragments are NOT your best friend. *comes from several years of gifted education*
Sliver Flame chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
whoah, i miss your writing. _; my computer broke down. sigh. i suck. anyway, the wrote you wrote the conversation between aya and crawford was really cute! i loved it. and i like the way you expressed crawford giving gifts to aya as "missions". it's really cute!

a sequel, if possible, perhaps? :)
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
lol kawaii!
lkj chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
this is so cute! i love it.
Nikuo-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Kawaii! Crawford/Aya is the best pairing! - The story looks good, I don't know what you'll be doing for it, but I'm with ya 'til the end.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
this was so cool..i wish there was more to this story though
Kairi Fighter chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Ha ha, Crawford's way of letting Aya know about the mission ruled (poor Aya)... *snickers* :P
RuneYue chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
E! *tackleglomphuggleCLINGpoke!* This is such a shibby fic! I love it muchly... *giggle* Oi, if I hadn't of known, I would never of suspected Crawford... Rew. Then again those two do seem as if they'd pair up nicely. *glompglompglompglompglomp* Such a shibby fic though! *giggle* Poor Omi...Ken-kun and Yohji never listen. XD Rew, such a fun group. I can almost see Aya-kun pouting/seething as he says "And don't send me roses next time.". _
Caecuslupa chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
interesting...

I don't know anything about the anime, but the stories really kinda cool. Don't worry I think you got the piony accross about the presents thing.
Chilainyo chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I liked that. It was nice and sweet, a stark contrast to all the angst floating around here:)

Very nice.
FREAK014 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
All around it was cute and fluffy ja
Owlybird chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Well, you're right, it was a little bit vague... but I got it fairly quickly. Just throw in a few more omens and junk... or maybe some of Aya's thoughts...? Still, that was really enjoyable.