Reviews for Harry Potter and the Year of the One
sylvelle chapter 20 . 5/3
Well if Goyle is dead, was Dumbles lying about him being under lock and key and 'safe'
Interesting.. So Goyle was 'Greed' and Pansy was 'Lust.' so I just need to figure out the rest.. Zambini is probably anger, hmmm
Thanks
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 12 . 5/3
Good work on the love potion from Pansy but, isn't there a potion to reverse a love potion. Used for Ron by Slughorn when he ate candy meant for Harry.
Yeah not happy about killing poor Dobby, but an interesting way to keep him involved.
Tricia
GINNYK.A.B chapter 3 . 2/8
Most writers are totally lame but the is awesome whoop! Whoop
I dont remember Malfoy doing that in the prequel to this.
Mad Elf chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Congratulations! With one phrase you've managed to permanently change Seamus' accent from Irish to Scots in my mind.

The Irish don't pronounce "window" as "windae".

Other than that, this has been very entertaining and well-written so far. Good job!

I'm hoping that karma will catch up with Vernon eventually. He certainly shouldn't be getting a new house in payment for his betrayal.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
A well written and satisfying end to your tale with several entertaining vignettes throughout. I especially enjoyed Snape toasting Lucius. However, Voldemort's character was underdeveloped, and the speed of the story and overuse of schemes to constantly endanger Harry damaged the
Forever Me chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
Wow... Just wow... These two stories have been one of the most amazing ones I've read so far! I can't believe I hadn't found it earlier!
You've done a very good job on the plots. There are some stories where Harry get's hurt almost non-stop, like in these two, but with these stories, it wasn't bothersome at all. It just fit, it was just right.
So thumbs up for a job good done!

Forever Me
cribinator chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
I have to admit, I don't like that you killed Neville. But at least he went out like a boss
Rose chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
Really great job!
Molly2471 chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
I love your story, I really hate that in most fanfics just quickly get rid of Voldemort. It's pretty rare to find a fanfic where Voldemort is actually dangerous, it makes the story much more exciting. The only thing I dislike is Draco's harsh childhood. It's too out of character to me. I dislike Draco as a character; he's a coward. Your story tries to use his tragic background as an excuse for his sudden courage, and it doesn't convince me, it just irritates me that such a big part of the story is about him.
Other than that and a few minor things, I find it very well written and there are both suspenseful and touching moments throughout the story that keep it interesting.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Great story
Phoenixmaster17 chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
By now you've likely read DH and no how badly you screwed up with this story. Neville and Minerva both survived Voldemort and the final battle.
Allison237Gleek chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Good job!
Goten Askil chapter 31 . 11/15/2013
Really good story, with a very good way of bringing the war to Hogwarts. I would have said that it would have been nice to hear about what was happenning outside of the school, but I guess Harry had already enough on his plate without worrying about the rest of the world.

And I really like the ending, because it's kinda happy ending, but not fairy-tale ending. The only thing I would like to know is how things turned out for the three little Twitchtie girls. This kind of character sort of grow onto me.

Well, thank you for sharing this story !

Goten Askil, French reader
stars90 chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
Amazing story. Wild ride, uncanny how much you got right in advance