Reviews for Harry Potter and the Year of the One
nayin1704 chapter 31 . 8/17
Okay
lkpenney chapter 15 . 7/24
I love your writing in this story! You'really dialogue and writing fits the characters Rawlings created perfectly. You have made both tear up at times and laugh out loud so much that my daughter wanted to read the page. Thank you for your wonderful twist on the Harry Potter cannon.
sunil.changrani chapter 11 . 1/21
Alright you got me with the "Dobby will go wherever Harry Potter goes."

Brilliant idea.
iamaweirdo96 chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Hey! Did you realize that the list of tortures Harry described were in alphabetic order? Just a funny thought! Great story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
Really Good! Just one thing about the marriage proposal... you do remember Ginny is in her fifth year, which means she is fifteen or sixteen?
sylvelle chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
Well if Goyle is dead, was Dumbles lying about him being under lock and key and 'safe'
Interesting.. So Goyle was 'Greed' and Pansy was 'Lust.' so I just need to figure out the rest.. Zambini is probably anger, hmmm
Thanks
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
Good work on the love potion from Pansy but, isn't there a potion to reverse a love potion. Used for Ron by Slughorn when he ate candy meant for Harry.
Yeah not happy about killing poor Dobby, but an interesting way to keep him involved.
Tricia
GINNYK.A.B chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Most writers are totally lame but the is awesome whoop! Whoop
Guest chapter 26 . 1/23/2015
I dont remember Malfoy doing that in the prequel to this.
Mad Elf chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Congratulations! With one phrase you've managed to permanently change Seamus' accent from Irish to Scots in my mind.

The Irish don't pronounce "window" as "windae".

Other than that, this has been very entertaining and well-written so far. Good job!

I'm hoping that karma will catch up with Vernon eventually. He certainly shouldn't be getting a new house in payment for his betrayal.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
A well written and satisfying end to your tale with several entertaining vignettes throughout. I especially enjoyed Snape toasting Lucius. However, Voldemort's character was underdeveloped, and the speed of the story and overuse of schemes to constantly endanger Harry damaged the
Forever Me chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
Wow... Just wow... These two stories have been one of the most amazing ones I've read so far! I can't believe I hadn't found it earlier!
You've done a very good job on the plots. There are some stories where Harry get's hurt almost non-stop, like in these two, but with these stories, it wasn't bothersome at all. It just fit, it was just right.
So thumbs up for a job good done!

Forever Me
cribinator chapter 31 . 8/17/2014
I have to admit, I don't like that you killed Neville. But at least he went out like a boss
Rose chapter 31 . 7/10/2014
Really great job!
Molly2471 chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
I love your story, I really hate that in most fanfics just quickly get rid of Voldemort. It's pretty rare to find a fanfic where Voldemort is actually dangerous, it makes the story much more exciting. The only thing I dislike is Draco's harsh childhood. It's too out of character to me. I dislike Draco as a character; he's a coward. Your story tries to use his tragic background as an excuse for his sudden courage, and it doesn't convince me, it just irritates me that such a big part of the story is about him.
Other than that and a few minor things, I find it very well written and there are both suspenseful and touching moments throughout the story that keep it interesting.