Reviews for Father
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Well, as mush as I hate to recognize anything about Seishouhen, I think you did a good job on this story. Better then the OVA writers in fact. I like how you have Kenji refect on his father in an almost relextless way and yet still come to the beginnings of understanding.
ModernRomeo chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
PLEASE MAKE A DODDAMN SEQUEL TO FBG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
pinkythesnowman chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Firstly, even though I have rarely seen this show (but for some reason it's my favorite...), it made sense to me. That basically means that it was written well enough so that a person with limited knowledge of the series could have understood. Which is a good thing!

V. v. nicely written, I liked this.

Love,

Pinky
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Very nice! I like how you put Kenji's inner feelings into perspective; how he's finally starting to understand who his father was, and what true strength really consists of. Nicely done!
Makoto Kanjou chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
wwah! i'm crying on this one! *blows on the handkerchief* this is a good fic...wwaah! Kenji! I love you! hehe!
De Lazy Lime chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hi,

I think this could be a good short story, but all your errors in grammar and sentence structure really take away from the seriousness. Some of your grammar mistakes can be overlooked as they work for retoric. Your constant run-on sentences and comma splices make me wonder if you re-read or did any sort of editing to this before you posted it.

"A man who made mother cry on lonely nights when other families had their fathers to laugh and play games with and cook and kiss their mothers and sons good night.(
ChocolateBanana chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I loved how you fell so in tuned with Kenji's feelings, especially the part where he's thinking about the sword and all the power behind it. but the ending was kinda confusing. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Everlasting Hope chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Very well written, touching in it's own special way. I really enjoyed it! Great story!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
good fic, i loved it
kawaiimeeh chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
hey..this is a neat little piece!...is this like a one-shot thing?...j/w..hehe...nice job!

-meeh
xZig-zagx chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This was wonderful! I really felt like I was in Kenji's head! Wonderful! So many emotions and thought shown through such a short amount of time. Amazing! GREAT JOB!
Megumi Ohira chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I'm going to cry! I didn't see the OVA episodes, but I saw "Reflections" Which told about the after Kenshin series thing. Wow...I love this fanfic, and I'm glad you presented Kenji this way, because that's how he is...I think. Anyway, keep up the good work. Your a very talented writer!

Lala Rue