Reviews for Let it Be
Tinabedina chapter 5 . 4/4/2001
You always have the so that! Atleast you didn't kill off Jamie. But great fic. Can't wait for the next part!
Darkchilde chapter 5 . 4/4/2001
Great job! I want more! Sheesh-you had me on the edge of my seat when Jamie started to bleed..Lord...You know, you are REALLY terrible about these cliffhangers! Great job though!
Josephine Rayne chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Karrah Aretz chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
Queen of Suspense. We should change that to Queen of Cliffhangers, it sounds better. Well, I said I was enjoying this fic more than MBGW (b/c this one is more Jamie-centric, both stories are excellent!) and I'd bug you to write more in the review b/c you weren't writing as much of this one. So here's me nagging! Write more write more! Especially now since I'm really burned around my knees and it's quite painful to move so sitting in front of the PC is much preferred!
starmindy chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
Great story! Get the next part out soon! I'm dying to know what happened!
SWEETSTUFF16399 chapter 3 . 3/28/2001
LOL THIS IS VERY CUTE! GREAT WORK SO FAR KEEP IT UP. LOL PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! LOL THANKS
Josephine Rayne chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
Please write more soon!Very good writing!
Rabid Panda chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
*squeal* more more more! I want more! I love cliffhangers, but not when there isn't another chapter for me to read, hehe.
Iniysa chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
HEY! You can't do that! (Well you can, but it NOT RIGHT!) Hurry and post the next part!

Lauren
Tinabedina chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
GRRRR. Great fic. Annoying cliffhanger. Hurry with the next part!
CrazyInsane chapter 4 . 3/28/2001
This is great...I'm loving it even more with each chapter! Damn you and your cliffhangers! lol, j/k...you're a great writer...keep it up!
Arista Hanson chapter 4 . 3/27/2001
I really love this story, but where are Jamie's parents?
SharasKemet chapter 4 . 3/27/2001
Awesome! You captured it perfectly...that's exactly how it was! I am so impressed! And kudos for you to take what I told you and make this! I can't wait to see where it goes from here!-Deren
Satya Kaden chapter 4 . 3/27/2001
Complications? Dear Lord, what kind of complications? Great fic, BEA. I am a total BEA fic fan. I liked how you described what Jamie's seizures were like for him. And I am wondering who will be the visitor in Jamie's room after the surgery. Poor Jamie! Can't wait to see what happens next. Great stuff, BEA. I love this fic.
Iniysa chapter 3 . 3/21/2001
NOOOO! You can't do that! GRRRR!

Lauren