Reviews for Twisted Roots
Mgriffith490 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I loved this story. I know it's been awhile but please up-date this soon.
WALTER CRAIG chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
HEY THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNFINISHED

WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE TAKE THE TIME AND TELL US THE REST PLEASE
Mrs. Pepper Stark chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
WOW,

This fan fiction is so good! Please continue! if anyone says this is bad they are crazy, I'm writting a book a the moment and i have NEVER read something this good! who ever stumps on writting, i hope they know what they are talking about. BECAUSE THIS FAN FICTION IS AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Spencer93 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Just read it now...quit a cliffhanger tbh, although i suppose its far gone now for you havent updated it in 4 years
XxsweetlyXrebellingxX chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
please please please update!
firefly chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
This story is really good! Please continue to write. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Thanks...

firefly
David Swinton chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Bastante bueno el capítulo.

Alguna palabra se me ha escapado, pero en general se entiende bien.

Lo bueno sería que se encontraran David y Adrian.

Saludos:

PD: estoy escribiendo un fic epro lo hago poco a poco, espero poder publicar algo mañana.
USMELLLIKEMYDAD chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Look, there's a few thing's I need to say:

Your fic sux.

It's a giant pile of steaming poop.

No storyline nothing I think you are just as bad as your fic... And the movie was just as bad!

Stop writing this fic... I hate it! You sux at this man...

I've read a better pokemon fanfic... and even that was pushing it...

Finally: Try doing something decent like A BETTER MOVIE... GEEZ!
shelby chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I really liked it! I sthat the first or the last and when is the next one coming soon? PLZ! i need 2 no what hapnes next! please notify me or suntin! 13/f/nc see ya!
Animemaniagirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I've read that Virgin Suicides story before. It had been about the Lisbon parents having a sixth child, a girl, named Leslie (I think that was her name) a year or I don't know how many after Cecilia, Lux, Bonnie, Therese and Mary were gone. I like the way your story's going so far.
Ermite chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I'm not familiar with the Virgin Suicides, but I like Alternate Universe stuff. I'm writing this after my first reading of the story. At first I thought there was an elegaic tone to the narrative but then there seemed to be a twist and the story takes a different angle. I'm going to read it again. I know I'm going to anticipate another chapter.