Reviews for Just a Little Love
littlemichiru chapter 2 . 3/11
Awww Yami got Yugi the best gift! So cute! I loved how everyone suggested things, Kaiba's was the funniest. And Yami played matchmaker for Ryou too. So cute
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 3/11
I loved this one. Yugi watching Yami sleeping ...well Yami pretending to sleep, and going through everything in his mind. Yugi's thoughts were so accurate for a person in love...the fear of falling...the knowledge that you would let yourself fall anyway.
I really liked how Yami has a fascination for history books and how Yugi was jealous. And when Yugi came crying because he burnt the cookies ,it was so adorable and funny.
Namesake chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
I'll have you know I just about died on the second chapter, the mental image of Atemu doing that dance thing they have you do at buildabear had me in stitches! XD I managed to survive untill the end though and enjoy the sweet fluff. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Loved it. BTW did you know it says the fix has no words. I almost didn't even click on it because it said that (but I'm glad I did) :)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
*poke*

Hey... um... did you know your fic has no words...?
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
aw, how cute! I can just imagine how adorable the pharao-teddy must've looked .
Sara chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aww this made me feel all fuzzy inside
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
kawaii! i loved how atemu called yuugi his little one. so sweet! i loved this fic soo much wonderful job!
Cody Thomas chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
oh that whole story was just to cute! *squeal!* and Ryou and Malik, aren't they just PERFECT for each other? *sigh*you have officially been added to my favorites so there!
Daikaio chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Very nice Is there another chapter or is that the end? Well, good work!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
So cute and kawaii! _
Oroko chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
"So ... you're crying because you ... burnt ... the cookies." For some reason I found that line infinately amusing, lol. Such an adorable story, and so well-written. Beautifully done. Atemu x Yuugi forever!
Lita Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
cute! i loved it. I have discovered two pairings i have never seen before. Anzu and Honda and Malik and Ryou. but it was awsome
Keitorin-san chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Woderful story! It was very sweet! Keep writing!
MeesiLightning chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Aw...that was so sweet! _ I absoutely adored it! Great job!