Reviews for Just a Little Love
Namesake chapter 2 . 5/21
I'll have you know I just about died on the second chapter, the mental image of Atemu doing that dance thing they have you do at buildabear had me in stitches! XD I managed to survive untill the end though and enjoy the sweet fluff. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Loved it. BTW did you know it says the fix has no words. I almost didn't even click on it because it said that (but I'm glad I did) :)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 2 . 11/15/2008

Hey... um... did you know your fic has no words...?
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
aw, how cute! I can just imagine how adorable the pharao-teddy must've looked .
Sara chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
aww this made me feel all fuzzy inside
KagomeGirl021 chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
kawaii! i loved how atemu called yuugi his little one. so sweet! i loved this fic soo much wonderful job!
Cody Thomas chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
oh that whole story was just to cute! *squeal!* and Ryou and Malik, aren't they just PERFECT for each other? *sigh*you have officially been added to my favorites so there!
Daikaio chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Very nice Is there another chapter or is that the end? Well, good work!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
So cute and kawaii! _
Oroko chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
"So ... you're crying because you ... burnt ... the cookies." For some reason I found that line infinately amusing, lol. Such an adorable story, and so well-written. Beautifully done. Atemu x Yuugi forever!
Lita Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
cute! i loved it. I have discovered two pairings i have never seen before. Anzu and Honda and Malik and Ryou. but it was awsome
Keitorin-san chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Woderful story! It was very sweet! Keep writing!
MeesiLightning chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Aw...that was so sweet! _ I absoutely adored it! Great job!
Firelit Dragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Very very sweet. If I had to sum this story up in one word it would be: Kawii -! Obviously you like writing YamixYugi fics which is just fine because I adore reading them! Are you thinking about writing another chapter? If so please do! - As I said before one of the sweetest stories I have read in a long time. Keep writing and updating

Your loyal reviewer

~Firelit Dragon
Tiger chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I this story! THE FLUFFYNESS SWAMPED ME! the subtleness of the characters made me feel so fuzzy and nice... lovely story. Keep writing!