Reviews for Assassin
Caravana chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh girl!

I must be sick, because I enjoyed it a lot. Lately I've had this sadistic impulse to read every story with Riddle/Voldemort and Hermione as main characters, and yours is one of the best I've found so far.

Cheers!

gisse
The Tornado Chaser chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
AGH-

Amazing, dearie. You are a fantastic writer, you know that?
unearthing chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Sinfully disturbing, yet almost elequent in discription.

I love it.

Thank you.
Agent Pheonix chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
thats great! im definatly having a look at your other stories!
howtospotahippo chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
cool is all I have to say!
Sapphos-Daughter chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
very very good, I think this is the best fic I've read today.
darkruki008 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
this was great, written in a dark way in my opinion, which i like.
Darkwing731 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
*gapes* that was like super suspenseful. I've never read anything like that before. And I'm not even kidding; that was so good. I wasn't breathing...

Darkwing731
blue blazes chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
*prs*

Oh yes, we need more of those stories... beautiful, chilling, powerful... This and Illumination are my favorites you've done in this pairing. If the inspiration hasn't left, you should do more of the same. )

-encantada
Tato guy chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
that is one SCARY story... but i LIKED it... which is kind of scary to me, but not all that bad. your wording was elegant and somewhat truthful at times, though now that it is late i choose not to call upon anything specific. the story was wicked to read, chilling and daring in its own aspects.

Here's to you,

Cheers :)
HeraBates chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I loved the way you described Hermione's struggle to fight against him throughout the fic, but that in the end she faltered and killed for herself. I liked the flashes that you used, and the fact that it seemed like Severus wanted her to just kill him and knew by insulting her she would crack.
RainynDawn chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
On a scale from 1 to 10, I would give this story an 11 or 12. I never thought about Hermione and Voldie before but the way you did it, WOW! I really enjoyed this story and you should do another one-shot to follow it. Really, really, really think about it! Loved it! Cheers!

Amaya
DenimandPearls chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
i like it its original. U should think of writting another one.
Nunchi chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
omg... this is absolutely brilliant! the psychological distortion that you've used was fabulous, being that it's rarely ever found in any of the fanfics on this site. keep up the good work! ]
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
You know, this was actually pretty good. Pretty danged good. I wonder, will Hermione become the dark lord's queen? Please, write a sequel.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »