Reviews for Assassin
Floating Into Darkness chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wonderful!
Undead Soldier Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was surprising fasinating in a dark way, I loved it how you made Severus insult her, so she could kill him, despite all the wrong she seen in it. My that was twisted, the mind of Voldemort, you have melded as well as the new mind of poor Hermione. Surprisingly I liked it, none the less. Somehow when evil/the darkness wins, its seems so real.

Sincerely,

Miss Elvira Dark
angelktleo chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This was really interesting keep up the good work and rember to update:)
patagonia chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow - that was so unbelievably intense and realistic. I think that you have caught the characterization of Hermione and Voldemort beautifully here. This is the Hr/LV fic I've always been looking for.
Frizance chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Great fic. It's written brilliantly. The plot is just amazing. I love this fanfic.
strawberris chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
wow, i have to say that this is a great story. I luv read your work and i hope there will be more soon.
Voldermort's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
this is a great stroy i love Hermione's iner struggle is so...real please wright more like this, because it amazing
shadowwarriors-angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
what a story... really dark.. and quite angsty... but i really like it... would be great to read more hermione turns to the dark lord and gets "bad" stories from you... how she fights against the darkness coming from the use of the killing course and the life with the dark lord, her inner sturggel... well lets say, this dark seduction, i can easily imagine how it would have turned me to his side too..
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
How dark and sinister, sad and angsty, horrid and beautiful. Do write more like this, they are quite good.
LivySnape chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Nicely done...juz like your other story Illumination! Anyway...make more fan fics and update your other story...um what was it?Persephone Descending Keep up the GOOD WORK!

p. not an annyomus! gr...stupid :P
Midnight Magic of Lady Estela chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
WONDERFUL JOB! LOVED IT lol very good read! recommend to people who like the vol./hermione coupling! excellent
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4