Reviews for Once More With Feeling
Kage of the village hidden in the Blood chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
wooray for time travel
Eveni chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
Woah. You havm't updated in two years. Weird.

Okay, so I havn't visited your profile, so I don't know if you're still working on this, but I sincerely hope you are, 'cause It's damn good. I understand that it might be hard to write from this point, but I REALLY hope you try.

Thanks for writing this far...
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
::giggles hysterically:: "Kiss me!" I love it! Why haven't you updated this? It's fabulous! I love these stories! FAVORITES! You understand? FAVORITES! Update!
x-WiccanGoddess-x chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
I think you have done a wonderful job on this.. and the " kiss me" Just love it... lmao.. great job and good luck.
Fantasywriter13 chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
I really like this, please update soon.
turtlerad17 chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
excellent,the first starting over fic w/ both Inu and Kag keeping their memories. I've been waiting for one of its like for ages now, so update soon.
bbhm chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
I love it. This is awesome and I can't wait to find out how Inuyasha remembered and if they will meet up with the others. Keep it up

Bbhm
x-WiccanGoddess-x chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
aw, how wonderful.. oh oh. but I have to ask.. how was he able to keep his memories etc... was it because he was in that deep sleep thingy or what? lol... love it.. update soon please... and good luck.
x-WiccanGoddess-x chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I think your doing a great job... and yeah they are a little short but I do like it... please update as soon as you can. _
tefla chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Sounds like an interesting story. I look forward to reading more. The title caught my eye as there was a television show with a musical episode ... and this was its title.