Reviews for All She Needs to Know
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
great storie please do more stories
Delorita chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
hm LOVE IT! Thanks for writing it and I just see it the same way! still not sure if I like book or movie better.

Del.
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
So sweet.
Appalled chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I didn't read much of it, but what I read I hated.
Susan chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I really liked this scene. Maybe you can do a sequel that takes place after they are married where Marek tells Claire the truth.
poemomm chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
wow. wow. ans thats all I have to say, except..wow.

naomi
Pavlov's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I read your other reviews, and I hate sounding so unoriginal, but I too have just seen Timeline for the first time (today, actually) in my desire for seeing all of Gerry Butler's movies (being the incredibly obsessed Phantom phan I am). I fell in love with Marek and his relationship with Claire, so now I am on a quest to find Marek/Claire fanfics. Yours is so beautiful...I simply adore it! I love how you portrayed Marek's reactions towards his new surroundings...truly a work of art! I'm looking forward to any more Timeline fics (perhaps one where Marek attempts to explain where he's from...? Because I haven't found any!)
Jamy chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
goodness..how to begin:firstly:was a sweet story,really. see, since POTO I became a fan of gerry butler-but to be sure, I boughed some movies and series with him (call me obsessed,that does not bother me;))-anyway, "Timeline" was one of them. I felled in love with the chara Andre Marek and with the relationship of André and Lady Claire (I am reading the book at the moment, but I guess the relationship is in the book not so romantic as in the movie).so, I also searched timeline-fics, but without luck:((only on on the forum of )- I am so happy that I found this little sweet piece of work. I enjoyed it, you really made my .because I was sad for not finding any fanfiction..hopefully youll write more..*beggingalot*

jamy
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I love Marek/Claire fics, alas there are so few! Perhaps you might be inspired to make another? Perhaps...?
bellasera chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Good story idea. The book is kind of blunt with it, but with everything going on guess Crichton had to clip to the end. Keep going
Bee Sting 77 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Oh that was fantastic! I can't believe that you did a Timeline fic! I just saw the movie last weekend (having recently become a Gerry Butler fan) and its awesome what you did with him and Claire. Kudos to you!