Reviews for We'll Never Have That
Nukumi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I've read this so many times, and it always has the same impact. Really succinct, the tone fits wonderfully with the SKU way of storytelling.
ehh chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
awwh sad! :(

poor juri...and poor ruka...

i'll never really get why juri kept pining on for shiori either.

she should have just jumped at ruka. 3
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow. I guess Naraku might be right.
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This fic totally made me think differently about Ruka and Juri. I'm going to turn into a fan of them if you continue with such writing. ;)
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Naraku chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This was good. I enjoyed it at least.
Musty chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Aw, I loved this one the most. My favorite so far.
Bara no Hime Argh chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wow, this was sad. I feel sorry for the two of them.
SaionjiXJuriForever chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Wow, this was emotional. Poor Ruka and Juri...
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Very sad, but also very pretty. I've seen this couple as a certain possibility; Ruka obviously has interest in Juri from what I've seen, and she isn't entirely unaffected by him. A very pretty fanfic.
Bara no Hime Argh chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Aw, this was good. I love how well you play the characters off of each other, it's really wonderful.
SilverStripes chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
:sniffles: oh that was so good. I love the way that you wrote Juri and Ruka's reactions to each other and their feelings. There are too few Juri/Ruka fics and this one was just so beautifully bittersweet. I hope to see more from you in the future.