Reviews for Meeting
christy chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You,cruel sick person, why did it have to be a oneshot!-crying- oh please write more. Sorry if I offend you me have a short temper.:)
ton1red chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
i heard you didnt like my reviews so bite me
Ayrith chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Much love to this pairing and the oneshot. It was so cute! xD
Numisma chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
this was a very interestng pairing. i must admit i found it quite enjoyable, though i did have a few qualms concerning the timeline of these two characters as well as their characterization.

Shiori's grandfather was already dead long before Hakudoushi existed, and this fact slightly bothers me due to the content of your oneshot.

i also have a problem believing Hakudoushi to be so civil.

however, other than those two things, the oneshot was very enjoyable. the content flow was excellent. and the narrative itself was nice and neutral, never saying too much or too little. the prose itself was never too bland or too flowey.

there were only a few spots where i would have given corrections as a beta. these would be concerning sentences that start with quoted text and end with 'he said,' 'she said,' etc.

just an example:

“W-who’re you?” She whispered in a frightened tone, turning those doleful, round eyes on him.

this should be as follows:

“W-who’re you?” she whispered in a frightened tone, turning those doleful, round eyes on him.

and another example, one in which the quoted text does not end in a question mark or exclamation point:

“I’m Hakudoushi.” He said, giving her an odd look.

this should be as follows:

“I’m Hakudoushi,” he said, giving her an odd look.

please forgive me for being preachy. by all means, no one is perfect. even i find errors in my works five months down the road ::laughs::

anyway, thank you for writing this oneshot. i have a friend who enjoys anything related to Shiori, particularly Sess/Shiori pairings. i think i'll show this to her and see if she likes it. ta ta for now.
My Name is Yet to be Found chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Aww, well this one story was incrediblly cute. It's an innocent romance, with two very different characters, but you brought them together, if only for a moment, quite well. Wonderful job eh!
ingra-of-mordor chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Wow...Love this pairing. Hakudoushi is such an interesting character, as a part of Naraku, and not really focused on heavily. I'm so glad you're writing about him. And Shiori is adorable! Can't wait for more!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I've never heard of this pairing before, you get points for originality. I think you did it pretty well.
Cutthroat Pixie chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This is really cute. _ Good job.

Much Love,

Mac
Skittlez chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I knew I was good for something, you deserve more thanks for inspiring me than I do you, LoL, lurvs ya, see ya online!