Reviews for The Ultimate Cliché, The Impossible Love
lkuecrar chapter 1 . 3/27
You just summarized like 78% of the Dramione stories on this website lol
Am I weird because my favourite piece was when FINALLY THE DEATH EATERS AND VOLDOMORT BREAKS IN AND THEY ALL DI think I understand why your friend nearly choked with laughter.

LOVE IT
HelloHi chapter 1 . 2/21
It was well too sarcastic, but funny nonetheless .
Sai Pie chapter 1 . 2/19
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuufect!
?
00oo chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
HAHA the ending where the death eaters burst in and attack is the best.
Also they are both head boy and head girl so of course get their own rooms but have a joint washroom, lol, and of course snape always assigns them together!

This story would be funnier if it wasn't kind of sad that we see the same story over and over again. Dramione can be good but some fanfic writers just do the same plot done over...and over...again
**sighs**
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
You only forgot the cliche in which draco is commanded to kill Hermione.
Filch chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
AMAZING
yelloumin chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
HAHAHAHAHHBXFMCGVDCGBICC -dies-
-is alive again- it was so funny lol do you know how many fanfics i have discarded for that? It's completely awful! 3 but yours, let me tell you my little friend, was fantastic :)
Archeth chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I love it. Especially the end! It's so... cliché ;)
Tia-Mica chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Hahaha :D I think this is quite possibly the most accurate fix I've read in the longest time :) thank you so much for writing this!
Moral Diplomacy chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This story perfectly sums up so many Dramione stories that I've read!
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
oh my gosh! that ending though!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
OMG! Lol hahahahahaha so funny. It's so casual it makes me laugh. Especially the ending. Best one-shot I've ever read!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
HAHAHAHHA! Omg I love the last part! When you say, "And they all die" it was so casual and funny! Laughing so hard. That's exactly something I would say!