Reviews for The One Called Sorrow
HyourinmaruIce chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like a mildly serious Kyouraku.
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
They fit well together. Very nice!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
D'aw, how sweet! I think you really captured the essence of this couple very well in this fanfiction. Not only are they well-characterized but you managed to do it in a rather short fanfic as well.

Great job.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
very nice
CooWings chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is just love. :D
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
awesome stuff.
Warg chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Soft this and tuned to a quiet.

The sequence is easy too and the entire context is calming.

Very human exchange between the taichou and his fukutaichou too.

Great read overall.

nothing but blue chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
i really liked this one. beautiful job! :D
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Aw! That was cute! I loved it!
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I just want to squeal from the cuteness this couple brings! Seriously, Shunsui is SO adorable, and Nanao is so in character, and the way you write is just...

Well, I just want to squeal. Your dialogue is short, but says everything that needs to be said. You've done it again!
heka chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
good one! my first shunsui and nanao fic! and you've inspired me to read more! :D cookies for you!
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Oh god, I love these two.

Shunsui seems to be carefree all the time and Nanao-chan so serious - the perfect combination for opposites attracting. It's addictive

What I loved the most was the last exchange between them. When Nanao said "I follow you" and he answers with "and I won't lead you astray." They're so loyal each other. It was a perfect ending!
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
nice. i like how clean the two characters are. i can see this happening in the actual ani-manga
Josh chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Exellent, most excellent. Please do more fics of these two in the future. You are indeed a most excellent author.
rasinah chapter 1 . 3/22/2005