Reviews for The Greatest Generation
sailor silvimoon chapter 15 . 8/30
At first, I was a little bit sceptic about the timeline of this story but I read it anyway and wasn't disappointed. Love it! ! Thank you for your unique and original story and I hope you'll write something new in the future.
Singing Dove chapter 15 . 3/9
I'm glad everyone got their happy ending in this one since the ending in First Generation was so sad. Great job with this story. :-)
Llavender chapter 2 . 1/14
lol I was laughing so hard at the scene Malcom jumping right onto Mina!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/12/2015
Hi ya, same as yourself, I find myself after many years to turn back to some sailor moon fan fiction. Don't be too hard on yourself, I thing you have done a fabulous attempt at this story. Sure, as you said yourself, some things don't quite make sense and there are a lot of plot bunnies hopping around but overall this was a great and long story, thank you for writing it and all your time you put into this project. I have also read your first story and am glad that there is finally a happy ending :) well done, xx royan
Kamikashi chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this ride. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Divaratrika chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
It wasn't the outer senshis' duty to watch the interior. They watched outside the solar system to protect it from invaders. The interior's protection was the duty of the inner senshi
Alex Tsukino chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Loved it! First Generation was a bit better but this was awesome!
Haruka Minamino chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
Hiya, I love the story - it was great giving the Sailormoon characters more of a political milieu to work in than their original creator ever could, and while I'm not usually too keen on historical dramas I just lapped this up. My only beef is that, although I do understand that the rushed introduction was done because the story needed to move faster, the Outer Scouts/Senshi didn't have much of a background to them that would've fit the events. Maybe, in a similar fashion as their Silver Millennium selves would've been princesses of equal bearing and equal loyalty for the Moon Kingdom, these girls could have had bloodlines traced to Ginzuberg in the story? Just a thought. :)
Bluewater7 chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
This is such a great sequel to your other story. I really like the idea of teh characters being involved in World War II and ending it. Too bad it didn't quite work out like that in history!
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hey wait a second! I'm doing the ART for this as we speak! XD
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow! That pretty much sums it up but I'll expand anyway- this is an incredibly well written story. I can already tell. It's very distinctive. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Incorporating Sailor Moon with WWII is a very unique idea, I'm intrigued...
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I sent you my proof read of this chapter through email. You have definitely gotten me hooked wanting to read the rest of this story. I hope my edits were what you were looking for if not then that is fine and I understand. :D
Flyboy254 chapter 27 . 4/15/2008
Yeah, I'm a little late for the personal thanks, but I'll put this in anyway.

Good story. You managed to link everything up in a way I could never do in my stories (partially because I've only seen the American versions). I was a little disappointed when there were no gunfights, but you still managed to show how low the Nazi regime could go. Also liked how you reunited them. Not a big fan of mush, but it got me in the heart.

I would respectfully request that you please review my Sailor Moon fanfics when you get the chance.
Flyboy254 chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Okay. Well, like the idea and most of the execution. Nazis, reunited and it feels so good and all that, but just a few things I want to get straight.

Early in the story, you said Darien and his men were Marines, so why are they reporting to an Army general?

Um, where are the gunfights between the Americans/Resistance and the Nazi occupation? Isn't this World War II?

Don't take this the wrong way, I like the story. Nice plot flow, just a few details that had me confused.
BlayzngRaeghn chapter 27 . 3/21/2008
I was so disappointed that you didn't do anything with Rae and Jake's reunion! All that drama of them being apart and her killing Jadeite and they didn't get a reunion! I think you should fix that. Other than that I have no complaints. The story is very original and I loved the plot line. I think you should probably add more love/mush with the SenXGen, I feel they were kind of left out. Your development of the characters was very believable and I enjoyed looking at our favorite senshi in a different situation.

Overall, congratulations on a job well done!