Reviews for The Greatest Generation
Kamikashi chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this ride. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Divaratrika chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
It wasn't the outer senshis' duty to watch the interior. They watched outside the solar system to protect it from invaders. The interior's protection was the duty of the inner senshi
Alex Tsukino chapter 15 . 4/9/2011
Loved it! First Generation was a bit better but this was awesome!
Haruka Minamino chapter 8 . 2/19/2011
Hiya, I love the story - it was great giving the Sailormoon characters more of a political milieu to work in than their original creator ever could, and while I'm not usually too keen on historical dramas I just lapped this up. My only beef is that, although I do understand that the rushed introduction was done because the story needed to move faster, the Outer Scouts/Senshi didn't have much of a background to them that would've fit the events. Maybe, in a similar fashion as their Silver Millennium selves would've been princesses of equal bearing and equal loyalty for the Moon Kingdom, these girls could have had bloodlines traced to Ginzuberg in the story? Just a thought. :)
Bluewater7 chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
This is such a great sequel to your other story. I really like the idea of teh characters being involved in World War II and ending it. Too bad it didn't quite work out like that in history!
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hey wait a second! I'm doing the ART for this as we speak! XD
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wow! That pretty much sums it up but I'll expand anyway- this is an incredibly well written story. I can already tell. It's very distinctive. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Incorporating Sailor Moon with WWII is a very unique idea, I'm intrigued...
DavisJes chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I sent you my proof read of this chapter through email. You have definitely gotten me hooked wanting to read the rest of this story. I hope my edits were what you were looking for if not then that is fine and I understand. :D
Flyboy254 chapter 27 . 4/15/2008
Yeah, I'm a little late for the personal thanks, but I'll put this in anyway.

Good story. You managed to link everything up in a way I could never do in my stories (partially because I've only seen the American versions). I was a little disappointed when there were no gunfights, but you still managed to show how low the Nazi regime could go. Also liked how you reunited them. Not a big fan of mush, but it got me in the heart.

I would respectfully request that you please review my Sailor Moon fanfics when you get the chance.
Flyboy254 chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
Okay. Well, like the idea and most of the execution. Nazis, reunited and it feels so good and all that, but just a few things I want to get straight.

Early in the story, you said Darien and his men were Marines, so why are they reporting to an Army general?

Um, where are the gunfights between the Americans/Resistance and the Nazi occupation? Isn't this World War II?

Don't take this the wrong way, I like the story. Nice plot flow, just a few details that had me confused.
BlayzngRaeghn chapter 27 . 3/21/2008
I was so disappointed that you didn't do anything with Rae and Jake's reunion! All that drama of them being apart and her killing Jadeite and they didn't get a reunion! I think you should fix that. Other than that I have no complaints. The story is very original and I loved the plot line. I think you should probably add more love/mush with the SenXGen, I feel they were kind of left out. Your development of the characters was very believable and I enjoyed looking at our favorite senshi in a different situation.

Overall, congratulations on a job well done!
ssteph chapter 26 . 2/3/2008
I just wanted to congratulate you on your wonderful story. I actually remember reading it way back when you first started it, but alas life got in the way, and only now have I had the chance to complete it. Beautiful work!
Through Darkness chapter 26 . 9/4/2007
Ah! Prelude to a tango. So I have many thoughts.

As a history buff as well as a SM fan, I enjoyed this. A few things here and there I found suspicious - Hitler was completely against prostitution, so many brothels had been closed when he was in power. As for the actions in America, I'm curious. I thought you might actually work Pearl harbor into the story, and I had been so hoping for a conversation between FDR and Serena...cause it might have been funny.

I really did like this story. I liked the ending, personally. It had...sass. And that, my dear, is an excellent thing.

I'll be around, if you ever need a beta or anything. You said something about an lj group? Is there a link to that somewhere?

Well, good work. Its the end of a lovely fic.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Vanessa Masterson chapter 27 . 4/15/2007
What an amazing story, well stories I should say. I read this one and its prequel but I am way to lazy to review both...plus the battery on my computer is dying. (bad excuse I know.) Anyways, I only read this story because of "The Line" I believe its titled. Well I saw on your myspace or something that it had become published and i want to read it really bad, I just don't live anywhere near a book store (sucks really really really bad.) So anyways, While fighting with myself about whether or not to read the marching band story online first, I ran across these two wonderful sailor moon fics and MG so wonderfully amazing. I am probably gonna end up reading the marching band story online but I will buy it as soon as I get anywhere near a book store. Anyways, this review is getting incredibly long so I'm gonna end it now.

Vanessa

P.S. odd coincidence, my Drumline at my school (wo0t for tenor squad leader ((thats me) for band camp one day, we all dressed up as characters from cartoons and animes, 3 of us were Sailor Scouts.
AnnechanB chapter 27 . 2/14/2007
Everytime I read this I love it more! I love Shitenou/Senshi mini novels! I just wish there were more with more emphasis on S/S. Anyways thanks for your wonderful contributions!