Reviews for Someone to Scream for Me
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow! That was completely awesome and insightful!

Very well written

You have skill
DraculasBrideMarishka-x chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I Absoloutly Love Thiis Story !

It's Really Beautiful The Way You Have Written It!

Carry On Wiith All Youur FANTASTIc FanFiics

Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
WOW this is deep! I really liked this it was very well written. I really liked Verona's speech about family. KUDOS to you and keep up the good work.

~Kairi's Twin~
TheSeventhDeadlySin chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow

This is a very good one shot

I hope you make more Van Helsing stories

From Pride, TheSeventhDeadlySin
Violet Rocks chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
That was awsome! I almost cried at the end. It's so sweet how you had that bond between Marishka and Verona.
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Oh...my...God...this just blew me away! This was great! I can desribe how interesting this fanfic/idea presented in the fanfic, got me thinking if they really did have any family. Aleera...*sighs* Gotta' love that little devil, although you made a bit of a mistake, she was in fact the youngest bride and Marishka the middle bride.

I very much enjoyed reading the last few paragraphs, they were very cleverly thought up, but at the same time so heartfelt and sad...*weeps*. I do wonder...would Aleera scream for Verona? I think not, seeing as Verona is the oldest, strongest, & most powerful. Aleera sees her as a threat & wants the Count (who is one hot piece of ass) all to herself. This is definetely going on my Favourite's List.

...I screamed for this fanfic...& I'm sure others will too in the future. ;D

Banshee Queen.
Rosie Real chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
So beautiful! So very lovely. The night and day have never come together more beautifully than here in the dawn you have created! How the sisters love! I do hope one will scream for me. -Rosa
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
This was such a wonderful story. Verona has always been my favorite. I loved the relations you give as far as the brides' hair-night, day, blood. It fit so perfectly. This is a favorite story to be sure.

-Nightmare1
The Blonde Elf chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Oh my god Arlen! Can I say professional! I love it! And I want it published! lol! God I admire your talent! xoxo
random person chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Darn it. Why is the redhead always the bitch?
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I mean, I relate to all of the Brides for certain parts of their personalities, but the one closest to me- I don't have favourites, my mind changes too often- is Aleera, so this story really hurts my feelings. ::cries rivers:: So, as Aleera, I reply, "I did not scream for you, merely because I am too proud. The fact that I did not scream for you shall haunt me, forever."

There you have it. Each Bride's pride was their downfall, don't you think?
XAngelinHellX chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
whoa...

lol. I like it! It made me think...

I've neevr read your stories, but this has inspired me! ...I just have to find them *goes to your profile* AWSOME! lol .
once within a dream chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Wow... that was really good. I love the stories about Dracula's brides...

-The Siren
Estrella of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I love all of your stories but I have to say that I particular love this one because Marishka is my favorite bride and Aleera my least favorite! However, great job and keep posting more of your talent! P.S. I have written a story as well, currently labeled "untitled" (thinking of one) and I was wondering if you could please read it and tell me what you think. It too, is also about Marishka, Marishka and Dracula to be exact. Thanks!
The Princess Anna Valerious chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I guess i have to review if the story is dedicated to me, huh? Lol. You know i love you.

I acutally liked it a lot. It kinda makes me wish the brides were still alive in our little universe. Oh well. The story still rocks, chickadee.

Toodles. )