Reviews for We're Saved! Vol 1 & 2
Sonar chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
That was screwed up but loved it.
Sonar chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
That was funny.
Dee Lee chapter 20 . 12/19/2005
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is an awesome story.
truetabularasa chapter 20 . 12/4/2005
You should continue as soon as possible...I think this story is so random, which suits me perfectly!
non-damsel chapter 20 . 8/4/2005
Sawyer stood, towering over Walt. "We're going to use thi-"

But before he could finish, the shoe burst into flame.

hahahaha. I love it. this is definately my favorite story on this whole site. update soon, cuz i wanna see what charlie has to do to get his hair back.
Orlando Hope chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Last night, I went back and reread this entire story from beginning to end. IT IS HILARIOUS! I just love this little story-which bothers me a bit. Ha-ha.
swedishfish67 chapter 19 . 7/7/2005
that was awesome! one of the best lost humor fics ive ever read. please continue! you must!
Chris Anthony chapter 19 . 7/5/2005
Great chapter as always! Update soon. This story is hilarious
non-damsel chapter 19 . 7/5/2005
Yay, you're back! Anyway, you know I love this story. Kate cracks me up. I can't wait to read the third task :o)
Chris Anthony chapter 18 . 6/12/2005
Great Chapter. Update soon.
mmluver chapter 18 . 6/12/2005
funnyfunnyfunny can't wait for the third task! does this have anything to do w/ HP?
non-damsel chapter 18 . 6/12/2005
Yay! That was an awesome chapter, as usual. I can't wait for the third task. But who is going to help poor Sayid?

The finale was awesome. My favorite characters are Sayid and Sawyer so I was kinda pissed off when they shot Sawyer... but it was awesome. How am I supposed to wait all summer for more?
Chris Anthony chapter 17 . 5/27/2005
I love this story. Another great chapter. Update soon, and are your favorite characters Locke, and Boone? Probably not, but worth a try
Katilyn chapter 17 . 5/26/2005
Haha, definetly work the wait! PLEASE post more soon, I'll die without this story!
HoneyX5-452 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
this is really cool! i like it!