Reviews for One Winter Evening
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Wow okay was it really necessary to rip my heart out gosh this is absolutely beautiful I'm so angry
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This may be the most beautiful fanfiction I've ever read... You are a extraordinarily amazing writer! Please write many many more stories :)
Lala em chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This story is absolutely beautiful. I love everything about it; the missed chances, the personification, the everything! It's really rare to read a fic where characters are well, to quote you, 'past their prime time'. Very beautifully done! And it's like, what 2013, and people are still reading this. Salute!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
WOW! DOUBLE WOW! This is a brillant well written story of Kakashi and Iruka's missed chances to be together. I just love the tone of the story, the descriptions in the story, i just love everything about it!
Dark of Twilight chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Well that was a good Story. [] []
mabidiso chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
At times overly dramatic and self-conscious, but overall quite beautiful and fulfilling.
Iruka Lover chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Okay?, okay? I'll let you know it is BEYOND PERFECT! Even if it's several years after you wrote this little story, I am super glad I found it! All the imagery, the symbolism, personification, (I especially loved the lil' "tragedy" thing) was just, beyond words! You set everything up to cause a perfect, and wonderful, story to be formed! So, I must thank you for delivering epic story, and awesome writing. *bows down in mock worship and nods happy* Good job! And, very good story!
random reader chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love the references! I took one look at the summary and thought of that one line from the Lord of the Rings movies; 'I'm glad to be with you, Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things...'
Fenkai chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Beautiful, though by the end I carried a deep-seated ache for the lost opportunities. Found the introduction and its concept of the Other thought-provoking and I really enjoyed the sparsity of Kakashi's and Iruka's interactions with each other - it made the times when they did come into contact more poignant. Excellent writing, thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
amazingly beautiful, and slightly depressing.. in a good way.
applee03 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
WOW...

I am in a state of a loss for words.

This story is just... perfect!
randomee chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i must say i'm simply stunned. this must be one of the best fics I've ever read, no flattery intended. i dont know exactly how you did it, but somewhere in between linking their thoughts, their feelings, and nature you managed to convey a sense of stillness which really is the basis for their tragedy that is nothing short of breathtaking. not to mention your personification of tragedy which makes up for one of the most beautiful ending sentences i've come across so far.

wow, that was quite enthusiastic, but really, it's a great piece of art.

well, thank you!

oh, and MORE!
rowanashke chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
oh man! I wish I had found this sooner! It's so beautiful and sad and real...I love it. I love it completely.
Atlantia45 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
That was sort of depressing. But it was very good! Write on.
prescripto13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
You did an excellent job conveying both sadness and hope. I enjoyed reading it-good work!