Reviews for Hell in the Labyrinth
ShivaVixen chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Loved this!
maskedpainter chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
this was a neat little story i've got to add it to my favz it was sweet'n'funny. loved it so much

~MP
lanthe chapter 16 . 12/11/2006
That was lovely. I'm putting it on my favs list. Bravo! I hope that you do an eplilouge.
Arrna chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
AHA! Finally! Someone else noticed the milk bottles! I was beginning to think noone else had taken any notice of them. Honestly, its weird enough to stand out.
Victorias Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
OMG! So amazing! I never have read anything this long and yet you kept me coming back to read more! I love this! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, write more! :) You are an incredible writer, make these into books, please!
Goddess Rose chapter 16 . 11/28/2005
i loved it! well i better be off to bed (school..err) well you bestest continue with your stories!

KEEP WRITING

Rosie
Randomn-girl chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Isn't this the exact same story you wrote called Labyrinth of Hell? If it is then you are violating the laws of and will be kicked off of the site or something else to that extent. Just thought you ought to know.
Aspen XIII chapter 16 . 9/13/2005
Goodness-this was an awesome story! The charecters are so beliveable, and it's so sweet. Good job :)
Mlle. Phoenix Fox chapter 16 . 9/9/2005
I just couldn't stop reading this! I love the labyrinth and I love Hellboy. You could have had more of Hellboy's mannerism or his relationahip with Liz, but you can save that for the sequel (hint hint nudge nudge) This was well written. Think you could do me a favor and read and review MY crossover fic? It's labyrinth meets Pirates of the Caribbean. It's on the POTC page and called Return to the Labyrinth. Features J/S romance!
CPMiller chapter 16 . 7/20/2005
Wow...I hardly know what to praise first. Your story was wonderful, but you might want to consider a beta reader for catching those pesky little mistakes. Great job.
Goddess of Twilight chapter 16 . 5/2/2005
apples? I dare ask...mew... i was confused about the apple bit.. kind of made me think of Pirates of the Carribean... anyway...

*Huggles tightly* I LOVE it. Labyrinth has been my favorite movie since I can remember, And I'm wearing the tape thin watching it so many times. I laughed outright at some of the things..

but when it came to the ballroom song.. I about cried... the song has strong words for a person like me, and I just happened to want to say things like that to someone I had been talking to up until that moment. So it made me smile all the more.

Thanks for triggering those feelings, even if that wasn't the true aim of the story.

This will come from another email than the one you know me under, but it will be the same person

blessed be

Aludiana
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 16 . 4/26/2005
i love it this was so cute... and toby a brat who didn't see that one coming ok so most of the time he ends up being a sweetheart in fanfics... very unique... great story
Dark Gotham chapter 16 . 4/4/2005
Very nice I like it.
Dark Topaz chapter 16 . 3/27/2005
please give us an epiloug if not a sequal
Lady Athena Lionfire chapter 16 . 3/21/2005
This was a wonderful story, it had me laughing and crying at the same time, the blending of characters worked so well, and from what I can tell, they were spot on (i've only ever seen the hellboy movie once..watched labyrinth loads of times though)

The ending was fantastic, puff the magic drag queen is a class line and I still laugh at random times during the day when i think about it.

A very good story!