Reviews for Labyrinth of Hell
BVBlover4ever chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! XD XD XD XD

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITTING THIS STORY! THANK YOU! D IT WAS A WONDERFUL READ THAT I ENJOYED VERY MUCH, AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY RATHER OVERJOYOUS TYPING! XD
Tater Tots chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
Hahaha, I still think the 'Puff the Magic Drag Queen' bit is so funny XD lol

Thank you for writing this fanfic! It was the first Hellboy/Labyrinth ff that I've read, and I feel like you wrote Hellboy and Abe really well :)

Thanks again!

~Tater Tots :3
Tater Tots chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
OMG

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAG QUEEN FTW

For The Ultimate WIN XDD!

lmao
Raven's Mirror chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
This was a very cool introduction of the hellboy characters to the labyrinth story. Good job on capturing the character of Hellboy.
Raven's Mirror chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This first chapter is very interesting. I enjoy the humor put out there with Sarah living in new york and no having friends or a date and she questions dating her friends from the .

It's also interesting to see that you have kept Sarah's annoyance for Toby. I really enjoyed this chapter and look forward to read the rest of the story, this really has drawn me in. As a stand alone Labyrinth story this would be good,and with the expected addition of the Hellboy universe I am even more intrigued.
bioncafemme chapter 16 . 4/25/2009
Wow. This was really an excellent crossover. And I can tell you that your characterizations of Abe and Hellboy were masterful. Excellent work.
GothicCheshire chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
Well, I bow to you, praise your writing ability, and laugh my head off at Puff the Magic Drag Queen. This has to be one of the best crossover stories I have ever read. Very well written, you're ability to wind drama and humor together is wonderful. But not quite as wonderful as "Puff the Magic Drag Queen" I'm sorry...but I'll never get over that. I watched the movie after reading this story the first time and couldn't stop laughing as soon as he showed up because I had that in my head. It was rather annoying. I was trying to pay attention to the movie and I had "Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea..." going through my head. Would you mind if I did some fanart of this story? I could link you to it if you wanted, figured I'd better ask your permission first.

Welcome to my favorite stories list.
myrmidryad chapter 16 . 9/3/2008
oh fabness. puff the magic drag queen! oh that still has me laughing. fantastic. just what hellboy would say. and i love the labyrinth and thought sara was dumb for leaving, and now shes back and its all wonderful and glittery
Reika chapter 16 . 4/23/2008
Fancy, I don't know if it will be enought, but your work is one of the best I've seen. A cross over well done and really possible...Please give us others pearls like this one!
Inea Sako chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
Very nice. I remember that my mom wanted me to watch Labyrinth a really long time ago I didn't want to but I think I've changed my mind. :)
AngerManagementIssues45 chapter 16 . 3/15/2007
I LOVED this story! I was just searching around in the Hellboy category when I found this. I love the Labyrinth (especially David Bowie ;) ) and I saw that you had written it so I was like heck yeah!
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 16 . 1/20/2007
That. Was. Pure. GENIUS! Oh my goodness, that was one of the best fanfics I've ever read. This is going on my favorite stories list! Please write more like it, you're supurb writer!
little miss artemis chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
Oh yay! Funny and sweet and brilliant!
little miss artemis chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
Oh! It's so wonderful! I love both movies! You captured HB's sarcasm perfectly! And Abe! I got so sad when I heard he was going to die! Jareth is sexy as ever! Yay for Jarth and Sarah! I hope she stays with him in the Undergroud for a thousand years! Thank you for this lovely story!
Carolyn chapter 16 . 6/14/2006
God, I LOVE this story! Thank you so much for writing it!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »